‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Birthday part 1 - Enjoy The Time We Have

The next morning I felt around for Zacky but found myself alone. I opened my eyes to see the room was void of anyone else. I frowned.

“He probably had to go do something.” I said to myself, vaguely remembering that today is my seventeenth birthday.

I got out of the bed and slowly went to my room, deciding I should wear something special. I showered and got dressed, leaving the vest undone. I did my hair up and took extra care with my make up. I even put on no smudge lip gloss. I painted my nails and deemed myself ready.

I left my room and noticed a purple envelope on the bed. I opened it.

The first place you saw me cry, is where your next letter is. Sorry I'm not good with poetry.

I giggled at the last part and thought. “Zacky is the only one I ever saw cry...and that was in...” I took the letter with me and headed to his bedroom and into the bathroom. The floor was stained pink from..uh...you remember.

Taped to the mirror was another purple envelope, I unstuck it and took the paper out of it.

What happened here changed your life for the better, you were scared of the gun that no one had shown, the leader of Shadows waited there.

I sat on the closed toilet lid to think. Hey it's called the think tank!

I re-read the letter and thought aloud. “What happened here changed your life for the better...Uh...moving on. You were scared of the gun that no one had shown The shooting range? No, no Syn showed me guns so not there...next line the leader of Shadows waited there...uhhh wait, shadows is capitalized so...something to do with Shadows. Well, I've never been in his room but I have been in his office. Oh my god! When he told me about my parents and I thought I was gonna get shot to death! Thats it!” I sprang off the toilet cover and took off for Shadows' office.

I knocked but there was no answer so I came in and looked around. On the desk lamp there was another envelope, I plucked it off and opened it.

Are you hungry? I am. Here's some food for thought; Hungry Jack.

Who's Jack?

Wait...hungry...food for thought... “Kitchen!” I beamed and headed out of the room and down the hall. After going down stairs I made it to the room, seeing the table covered in food, candles lighting the table.

“...wow...” I looked around.

I felt pierced lips press against the back of my neck.

“Happy birthday darling. You look stunning.” he said in my ear.

I turned around to see Zacky in a white button down long sleeve, black skinny jeans and his funky slipper type shoes he always wears.

“It's beautiful!” I threw my arms around his neck in a hug that he returned with encircling me in his arms around my hips.

“You make me so happy.” I said in his ear, kissing his cheek. I leaned out of the hug and let Zacky tilt my head up, then his lips claimed mine in such a way I felt my brain turn to mush. His arms pulled me tighter to him as he licked my lower lip. I let him in and our heads slanted, my hand tangled in his hair and one of his hands crept to hold onto my right ass cheek.

I groaned into the kiss when his hand tightened on my ass, my heart fluttered in my chest so much I'm worried he might hear it.

When we stopped kissing, we let go of each other. “Breakfast for the lady?” He asked, offering his hand,

“Why thank you sir.” I smiled and took his hand, letting him lead me to one of the two seats.

He pulled out my chair and pushed it in when I sat down. He sat across from me and let me get my food first before getting his.

We made small talk and he managed to shower me with compliments until he gathered our plates and took care of them.

I couldn't stop smiling almost the entire time. “I take it you enjoyed the breakfast?” He said, smirking.

“No. I enjoyed you more.”

He smiled and winked. “Ya know though, this is where I loose you. The guys should be in any minuet.” his smile fell.

“Then lets enjoy the time we have.” He smiled as I closed the distance between us, putting my lips over his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still kinda short I know but wasn't Zacky's attemt at being romantic (The letters) cute? He really tried! :)

Comments = love = updates