‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

A Good Morning

I woke of thinking that last night was a dream, but when I felt Zack's boxer covered dick close to my entrance I knew it wasn't. I was so affectionate for him right now, I'm not ready for the l- word so...

I kissed his nose, rousing him from his slumber. He smiled down at me, and pulled me closer.

“I...forgot to thank you for last night.” I said quietly.

“Your welcome, I've been wanting to do that for you for a while.” he admitted..

I frowned “But you won't make love to me?”

He bit his full lower lip in the most adorable way. “I still don't think you're ready darling.”

“Why do you think that?”

He met my eyes with his wonderful green orbs. “You are embarrassed when I look at you're body, you are nervous. I am going to wait until you are completely comfortable with me, when you don't blush when I look at your breasts.”

I blushed.

“See? That's what I'm talking about.”

“Yeah, maybe you're right. Uh, how did I do last night?”

He smirked “Like I expected, shocked. But other wise, prefect.”

I smiled and brought my face with in an inch of his.

“You make me so happy.” I said, our lips skimming as I spoke.

His eyes lit up “You make me happy too.” I smiled, and wrapped my arm around his neck. He brought our lips together softly, I smiled into the kiss before pulling him closer. We kissed for a few minuets until someone pounded on the door.

“What?!” Zack groaned.

“Did you have sex with her?!” An excited sounding Rev asked.

I blushed. “No, and its none of your buissness.” Zack snapped.

“Don't go all PMS on me, thats' Cass' job.”

“Nope, I don't get a period.” I spoke up.
Zack wiggled his eye brows suggestively at me.

“Why the hell not?” Rev asked through the door.

“I..uh...am different.”

“How?”

“Rev you're crossing lines.” I warned.

“Okay, okay sorry.” He left.

“Can I ask why?” Zack asked.

I nodded, pulling away from him. We sat up in the bed, looking at each other.

“It's simple really, I was born without a womb. So, therefore no place for a baby to go. So, yeah.”

He made an 'oh' face and nodded.

“And you're okay with that?” I hope he never wants children, god knows I don't. Even if I could have them.

He made a face “Totally. I hate kids, also not having a period means none of natures cock blocks. Well, it's not a total cock block, it's just gross.”

I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth to stifle it. This, was a good morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. On the up side, another chapter won't take foREVer to get here. I'll get started maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Glad Zack dosn't want kids? I wanted to remind all of you that Cassidy is infertile, now you know why. Is is going to be a good thing or a bad thing later? What do you think?