‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Date

We got out of bed, and got around for the day. Separately , we showered and got dressed. I had just finished putting on my shoes when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and found Johnny there grinning.

“What?”

“Nothing, just thought I'd bother you.”

“You don't bother me Johnny.”

“Not yet.

I raised an eye brow.

“What about now? Now? Now? Now? Now?” He poked me in the face each time he said now. I glared and he went on.”Now? Now? Now?”

Just then Syn went past us in the hall, he stopped and stood near Johnny. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“Trying to see how long till she cracks.” Johnny smirked, never ceasing to poke me.

“Ohhh.” Syn smirked and began to poke my other cheek.

I narrowed my eyes and pushed past them. As I walked down the hall, they were on either side of me, still poking my cheeks.

“Uh...” I looked at a confused Matt who just came out of a room.

“Sammi, Jinxx's wife is here. She wants to do a photo shoot with you.” He said, staring at Syn and Johnny who were still poking me.

“Okay, I'll be right down. Oh and-” I swung my hands up, slapping Johnny and Syn in the nose. They leapt back and clutched their noses.

“Ha.” I smirked, Matt laughed I headed down to the living room where she sat, expensive camera in her hand.

“You're going to model for me today!” She beamed, standing up.

“Okay?”

“What do you mean okay? I think you mean hell yes!” She giggled, looping arms with me and taking me down the hall to only she knew where.

We entered a room that was all white, it looked just like where I imagine a photo shoot would take place.

There was a rack full of clothes as well. She put an outfit in my hands, and pushed me over to a changing screen. “Get changed!” She rushed me.

I put on what she gave me, than included some steam punk heels that reminded me of pirates. Hours later she allowed me to take off the clothes and put on my own. She took like hundreds of pictures, a few with me.

After a water break, she had be back into randon outfits.

She kept giving me tips and complementing me, I think I actually like this. She spent forever doing my make up each time, and she did a really good job of it.

Before I knew it, she was packing up the clothes and hugging me goodbye. Exhausted, I went into the living room where Zack greeted me. “Have fun beautiful?”

I smiled and nodded, feeling butterfly's in my stomach when he called me beautiful.

“Good, cause for the rest of tonight, you're mine. I realized that I haven't taken you out, and me being who I am limits the possibilities.” He smirked.
“So...I decided, if it's okay with you, we could have a cliche dinner and a movie date. I banished all the guys to their rooms for the night.”

“That'd be great.” He smiled and closed the distance between us, looping his arm around my waist, pulling our upper halfs together, a sly grin on his pierced lips. I smiled back as our faces drew nearer, I could smell his peppermint breath as he leaned down and connected our lips. He pulled us closer, I could feel our body's mold together perfectly. I felt his heart beat against my chest, and I'm sure he could feel mine.

I blushed as he licked my lip, we closed our eyes as I let him in. I put my arms around his neck and got on my toes. He smiled at my eagerness and kissed me a little harder, sending a shock all the way to my toes.

“No dry sex!”

We snapped apart and glared daggers at The Rev.

“Go to your room.” Zack growled.

“Just getting a beer, dad.” He winked and headed up the stairs.

Zack groaned and gently tugged me into the kitchen where a spaghetti dinner sat on the table, with garlic bread and fancy drinking glasses. He walked me over to a chair, and pulled it out for me. I admit, I felt a bit underdressed as I glanced at the candles that lit the table. I sat in it, he kissed the top of my head he headed over to the fridge, opening it. “Soda, water or wine?”

“Wine?” I asked. “I'm seventeen.”

He turned and smirked at me, “Darling, giving alcohol to a minor has got to be the least illegal thing I've done in years.”

He's probably right.

“Uh, I'll try it.” He smiled and retrieved the bottle, walking over to me and pouring my glass full of the deep red drink.

“If you don't like it, I'll get you something else.”

I nodded as he took the seat across from me, pouring himself a glass.

He nodded to the glass, urging me to try it. I licked my lips and lifted the glass, and slowly took a sip. The alcohol burned a bit, but overall the taste was relaxing. It had just the right amount of grape flavor. I smiled up at him, telling him that I liked it.

He grinned back and sipped his glass. “So, before we came to your house, what was you're life like?”

He's never asked before, I realized that he doesn't know shit about me really.

“What do you mean?” I dished up my plate, as he did.
“Job, best friend...boyfriend.” He gulped.

“I..uh, worked at a store and it's one of those stuck up ones. Word got around my dad was having money issues, and having a not rich employee didn't sit well with the management. So, I was fired. My best friend was also my co-worker, it turned out that she wasn't as good a friend as I thought.” I licked my lips uneasily and went on.

“She was the one person I told everything to, and she's the one who told the boss. It turns out she was 'undercover' for a girl who hated me in school, she was looking for dirt on me. She got it.” I frowned.

“I'm sorry. What about a ...”

“Boyfriend? None.” He smiled a little, his eyes showing relief.

I told him about the good times of my childhood, and he seemed to be honestly listening. Unlike my last boyfriend, Damiean, who clearly only wanted me for the sex I wouldn't give him. He pretended to listen, throwing in 'yeahs' like he was actually listening while he eye fucked me.

“Cassidy?”

I was knocked back to Earth and looked at Zack.

“What's wrong?”

“Oh, nothing. Just remembering...an old boyfriend who...broke my heart.”

“You know I'd never do that to you, right?”

I nodded. “I know, you're nothing like him. And that's why...I...lo...like you so much.” I blushed a bit, silently cursing myself for doing so.

He nodded, looking as if he were searching my eyes for something. I took a drink of my wine, trying not to think about the past. After all, the past is behind us. But it's so hard, after Damiea- no. Damn it no! I'm having my first date with Zacky, and I refuse to let my memories get the best of me.

“What about you?” I asked, wanting to get rid of my thoughts.

“My time in high school was pretty normal for a while. Pranking substitutes, getting into fights and detention. Vandalizing lockers of assholes. It was a lot of fun, but one day during my senior year a man in aviators came up to me on my walk home. He said he'd been watching me, that my parents' finances were plummeting. That soon, they'd have to give me up. I called bullshit, but in a few weeks they told me they were moving to somewhere that I couldn't go. I was almost eighteen, so they left me 50 bucks and left me. Aviators, I'm sure you can guess was Shadows. He offered me a place to stay, and a sense of belonging. All I had to do, was whatever he told me to. That's how it started.”

“Oh, I'm sorry.” I frowned at the shame in his eyes.

“Don't be. Despite everything I did to all those people, to you also...look at where we are now.”

I nodded, seeing his point. By now we'd finished our food, I finished my wine. He walked over to me and offered his hand. I took it with a smile, he led us into what I can only describe as a TV room.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, I know. Normally Matt keeps this to himself, but tonight I got the key from him.”

I smiled as he fussed with the Blue Ray player. “We got; The Godfather, Halloween...a bunch of movies I don't like and...well...a shit load of porn.” he said, eyes wide.

I giggled “We won't be watching that.”

He turned to me and pouted. I raised an eye brow and he laughed, shaking his head and looked back at the DVD cases.

“So, The Godfather or Halloween?”

I've herd a lot of people praise The Godfather but I'm only seventeen, so I want to watch something completely unserious.

“Halloween.”

“I knew it! It's not a romantic movie by any means but eh.” He smirked and shrugged, putting it in.

I sat on the leather couch as he turned off the light and grabbed the remote, walking over to sit beside me. As it began, he put his arm around me and I snuggled into his side.

As the movie progressed, I kissed the underside of his jaw, making him grin, feeling bold I kissed it again, and kissed down his throat to his collar bone where I kissed and sucked on gently. He groaned, and spread his legs as a reflex, turning his head to the side so I could get a better angle. Both now ignoring the movie, he pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him, talking my lips from his neck he planted his plump lips on mine kissing me deeply. His hands held onto my hips, keeping me firmly over him. I snaked my arm up to give his head a little shove, to try out...dominance I think it is? He smirked and let me separate our lips like that, with a wet smack. I kissed down to his collar bone, smirking at the bit of a mark I'd left before. I sucked on the mark, making him groan again and shuffle his legs a bit, his hand slid up my waist and to the back of my head, holding it there.

I soon felt why he was moving his legs, I'd successfully given him a boner.

“Zack...” I said quietly.

Did he just mew?! A-fucking-dorable!

He cleared his throat shakily “Yeah?”

“Want some help?” I daringly, slid my hand slowly down his torso to lightly press against his muscle. I inwardly blushed, not used to touching it.

He groaned and nodded. I knelt on the floor, undoing his belt, and his jeans, sliding the zipper down making sure my fingers brushed him as I did. He shifted uncomfortably, so I think I'm torturing him here. Ha ha!

_--

After I took care of Zacky we headed off to bed, I cuddled up to him and he held me until I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't feel like writing out the BJ, you all know how that goes lol

Almost 2000 words :) Sorry for the wait, I've been working on a new story.