‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Jelly Adventure

“Go put on shoes with grip, and a lot of black. Go!” He grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed be back down the hall.

Okay, I'm excited now.

I ran up the stairs and into the room Zack and I share, relieved to find he wasn't in there. I put on some clothes that made me feel like I was gonna go rob a bank or something then was headed back down the stairs when I was flipped over someone's shoulder and hurriedly carried down the stairs.

“If you fart I will personally kill you.”

Rev laughed and took me in a closet then shut the door. He put me down onto my feet and flipped a light switch. The closet was full of what looks like jelly in plastic wrap.

Huh, I expected better.

“It get's SO much better, just wait.” He smiled, handing me no stick gloves. I put them on and he put his on, humming with excitement.

“Have you ever climbed through a vent?”

I arched an eye brow. “No. Why?”

“'Cause you're gonna.” He smirked.

He pulled out a piece of paper, and explained a plan. A plan so ingenious I can not disclose it to you, Jimmy would be mad. I'll just let you see how it play's out.

_--

So it's been five minuets, and The Rev is crawling in front of me through a vent. We're being as quiet as possible, armed with only the make shift jelly water balloons in our pockets.

“I swear if you pass gas...”I whispered threateningly.

“You no you LOVE it.” He stopped and shook his ass in my face for a moment. I backed up as much as I could until he kept going forward.

“Where are we going?”

“SHH!” He said sharply. We turned right and he stopped. “What's the hold up?”

He handed me back two squirt guns, each full of jelly. “This is where the fun starts.” He smirked back at me, armed with two of his own squirt guns. I used my elbows and army crawled behind him.

“Go left then straight. You'll end up just across the room. All they guys are in here and we're gonna get e'm.”

I nodded and followed his directions, listening to a conversation they were having.

“I'm just saying, the Angels would totally own.” Zack defended his favorite baseball team.

“Whatever dude, football is where it's at.” Syn objected.

“Agreed!” Matt and Johnny chorused. Zack huffed.

The metal vent was cool, lucky too 'cause I'm wearing a lot of black. When I made it, I could see Rev's vent, and I could see the guys in the room. Johnny and Zack were sitting on the couch, Matt and Syn were arm wrestling.

I took the mirror necklace The Rev gave me out from my cleavage and waited for the guys to all be busy then used the mirror to reflect over to Jimmy, signaling him that I was in position.

After a moment, he signaled back. As planned I squirted a bit of jelly across the room at an odd angle that would be hard to trace back to my vent. They guys didn't notice.

I rolled my eyes and squirted some to it got Johnny's shoe. “What the fuck!?” They all stopped to watch as he slowly wiped some on his finger and smelled it.

“Dude gross.” Matt commented.
Johnny ignored him and licked it off his finger.

“No, that is.” Zack added.

Syn nodded. The Rev used this as an opportunity, to shoot jelly at the back of Syn's head. As soon as it came into contact, his hand flew back to touch it. His face reddened with anger as he looked at the purple jelly on his hand.

“My hair! Fucking JELLY!” He roared. I bit my lip to keep from giggling.

“REV!” Matt hollered, it was silent. The guys all looked around the room, searching for some sign of him.

They all began walking around the room, looking under tables, and behind plants. I shoot an empty plate, it clattered to the floor loudly as planned, all the guys went over to inspect it, giving Rev enough time to crawl away without being herd.

Now my turn. Mission: Get caught.

I began kicking my boot covered feet in the vent, then using my nails to scratch at it. Matt flew over to the vent, kneeling and peeking in. He squinted his hazel eyes but smirked when he saw me.

I made a shocked face as he pulled the vent cover off. The others watched as he grabbed me under my arms and pulled me out and set me on my feet.

I made my face look scared and nervous.

They all crossed their arms over their chests and grinned. “Where's The Rev Nightmare?” Matt asked.

“Uhh....”

“You know where he is.” Syn stated.

“Uh...I...”

“Just tell us darling, you can't lie to me.” Zacky smirked, my heart fluttered. No! That's his plan!

“I...uh....” Without warning I nailed all of them with the jelly in plastic wrap or 'jelly balloons' as I call them and hauled ass. I ran into the large room where they held my birthday party and across the floor. They all ran threw the door way and walked across the glassy tile, thinking they had me cornered.

“Where is he Saraphina?” Johnny asked loudly, due to how far they were.

I backed up into a pillar to give them a false sense of victory, just before...

“WAYAYAYAYAYA!” Hooked up in a harness on a zip line, was The Rev, in the second story of the room, he came zipping down the line, once over the guys he opened his hoodie causing dozens of jelly balloons to rain all over them. Sadly I didn't get to see their reaction because I then ran up the stairs to the second story and grabbed a 'balloon bazooka' as I call it.
It was loaded with Jelly filled water balloons, and actually was a water balloon launching gun.

The Rev ran down to meet the guys, smirking. “I'm gonna kick your ass!” Zacky bellowed.

“I think you mean my sexy ass.” Rev ran around the room, the guys all chased him, slipping and sliding. Johnny was gaining...honestly I wouldn't have expected that.

But I gotta wait for the signal. I made sure the balloon bazooka was loaded right then raised it up, ready to aim.

“YOU'LL NEVA CATCH ME BITCHES!” Rev cried triumphantly, beaming as he ran.

That's the signal. I aimed steadily at Johnny's feet, 'cause he's the closest, and shot a balloon, it broke on the floor and he slipped in it, spinning out. He slid all the way to the wall and slipped trying to stand.

I giggled and shot at Synyster who was the next closest. I shot his arm, making grape jelly ooze down it.

“What the hell?!” He boomed, looking around before stopping running and looking up at me. I ducked down below the small wall that stopped you from falling over until I assumed it to be safe, so like 3 seconds.

I peeked back down to see Syn and Zack back to chasing The Rev who bounded around more hyper than the Energizer Bunny. I aimed and got Zack in the butt who grabbed his butt at once and looked at the jelly on his hand; seizing to run.

“Fuck!” he cursed.

I giggled again, then realized something.

Where's Matt? My smile fell.

As soon as it hit me, I was grabbed from behind, the bazooka clattered to the ground and my arms were pinned behind me almost painfully.

“Gotcha.” Matt said in my ear, lifting me by my arms.

My heart leapt into my throat. “Rev! My cover's blown! Abort mission! ABORT MISSION!” I cried as I kicked uselessly. Matt began to take me down the stairs, me still kicking. I saw Rev put his jelly pistol to his head and pull the tiger, shooting jelly at his temple, he let himself collapse on the ground with a loud bang.

The guys were silent, Matt held my shoulders keeping them me in place.

“Apologize.” He ordered.

I took a deep breath like I was about to, “NEVER!” then pulled my jelly pistol out and shot myself in the forehead. I let my knees buckle and I fell to the floor with a much less loud bang. I lay still.

Jelly is super sticky dude. It's in my eye brows.

After laying in silence for a few minuets, I got up and kicked The Rev so he opened his eyes and stood, grinning at me.

We kept grinning then exploded in laughter, falling on the floor. That was too perfect! Best day of my life!

When we collected ourselves, we stood again.

“Dude, you are genius.” Matt but a congratulatory hand on The Rev's shoulder.

“Not a genius, you are genius.” Johnny agreed, smirking.

“Yeah, I know. But without Cassidy, I would have never been able to pull it off. I've been planning this for 2 years but never had anyone awesome enough to do it with me.” He high fived me.

“I'm awesome.” Syn pouted. Weird seeing a man so ripped and tattooed pouting.

“Not as awesome as... this!” Suddenly, Zacky's hands grasped my ass cheeks and squeezed. I gasped at the unexpected touch and laughed.

Brian leaned back a bit and examined what he could see. “True.” He agreed.

I admit, these leggings make my ass look fantastic. I laughed and Zack left his hands on my ass, I let him. To me, my ass is totally okay for him to touch...or even see. I don't care. Zack means a lot to me, and I'm comfortable with him. Maybe not as much as he wants me to be before...uh...

“Who's gonna clean this up?” Johnny asked, breaking the nice silence.

“NOES GOES!” The Rev shouted. In unison, we all touched our noses; even Zack let go of one cheek to do it.

“So...none of us. Okay, I know a guy.” Matt shrugged, we all dropped our fingers. Zacky let go of my but and stood with his chest to my back, with my arms at my sides he laced our fingers. I felt his heart beat against my back, and couldn't help but lean back into him a little. He lightly rested his head on my shoulder, making sure his chin didn't dig into me.

“Now that our Jelly Adventure is over, let's wash up and play COD.” Syn suggested.

“I can't. I've got people to deal with. See you guys later.” Shadows stalked out of the room.

Zack let go and held one of my fingers as we all left the room. Syn showered me with complements on my aim, joking he thought I was a sniper in a past life.
♠ ♠ ♠
LMAO!!

I am so proud! I didn't expect it to come out this well!

Did it live up to expectations? Favorite part?

Just who do you think Shadows has to deal with?

Can I get come recomendations?