‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Conditions

The air was tense as soon as we stepped into the room, everyone sat silently. Except for Gena who was tapping her manicured fingers on a table.

The door slammed loudly behind Johnny who came in after us. Zack sat in an arm chair and I perched on the arm of it.

“Okay slut, talk.” Shadows barked.

“Why does she have to be here?” she noisily asked.

“Because she is a member of Avenged Sevenfold, she has every right.” Syn hissed.

I lifted my pant leg and showed her the tattoo. She seemed surprised but moved on. “I missed my Zacky poo, so I came back for him.”

“I fucking left you years ago you whore.” Zacky barked.

“Mmm I knew you'd say that. So, if any of you try to get rid of me or if Zacky poo doesn't go with my conditions, I'll go straight to the cops. And I'll tell them everything.” All the men visibly paled.

What don't I know?

Gena smirked.

“I don't need you, I have a girlfriend I actually give two shits about.”

“Her? Ha! She's a fucking cow, you know she doesn't satisfy you like I could. Like I can.” She purred.

I'm a cow? Zack told me I was gorgeous. I was dumb to believe him.

“Come now, can't we just pay you off and send you on your merry way?” Shadows asked.

“Not this time, I want my Zacky poo. Him, or the police.” she wasn't bluffing.

They were silent.

Finally, Zacky spoke. “What are your conditions?” he muttered.

“First of all, you keep your whore away. I'M your release now, if she shares a room with you, kick her out. No cuddling or whatever. No kisses, no affection at all. You are MINE. If you don't obey me or speak against me, I'll call the police. I'll be making my own food until you know I'm serous.”

“You want me to shun my girlfriend?!” he growled.

“Of course not, I'M your girlfriend Zacky poo. THAT THING is your ex-whore.”

Her words hurt.

“I get free reign over the bedroom, we do whatever I want. I'm in charge.” she eye fucked him.

If looks could kill, Gena would be dead five times over.

“I'll give you five minuets to talk about it.” She pranced out of the room.

They spoke in rushed whispers. “...just kill her now...” “...can't, she knows people...” “...she's probably planting bugs...” “...evidence...” “...cocaine...” “...girlfriend...couldn't do that to her...”

I looked up and spoke for the first time in four minuets. “Do it Zack.”

They all froze and looked up at me like I was crazy. “You can't kill her because she knows people, and you can't pay her off. I'm okay with it, really. I know why you'd be doing it, and I understand. Yeah it'd sting like a bitch but if it's her or jail...I don't want to see you guys behind bars. I care about you too much.”

“Besides, we've done too much shit. They'd put us down like rabid dogs.” The Rev mumbled, only for Syn to kick him.

They're totally keeping something from me. You know its serous if even The Rev is bummed by it.

“Okay...” Zacky frowned.

They all nodded in agreement.

“Coming in!” Gena barged in and stood with her arms crossed and her hip pushed out.

“So?” She asked.

“Deal.”

She beamed and yanked Zacky away from me. “We got sex to make up for.” she towed him out.

Tears pricked at my eyes and I jumped into the nearest lap; Synyster. I curled up against his chest and began to whimper. He wrapped his arms around me and let me sob tearlessly. Johnny rubbed my back, The Rev pet my hair softly and Shadows stalked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts on Gena? Her conditions? Do you agree with Saraphina, its okay for Gena to whore with Zacky because it's either that or the death sentence. Would you do that for your boy/girlfriend? Break your own heart to save their lives?

Do you think anything will happen between Saraphina and Syn? why? Why not?