‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Black Stained Tears

The next morning I woke up to Johnny letting go of me and sitting up. He stretched his short arms and yawned.

I sat up and looked at him. “So, be my bed buddy non-sexually?”

He grinned and nodded.

“NON-sexually?” I emphasized.

He nodded again.

“Good, I'd hate to have to castrate you.” He stiffened as I got out of the bed on the other side.

The sound of a familiar door closing stabbed my heart. “Hey, Johnny...could you get me some clothes from...Zack's room?”

He seemed confused.

“Fucking hell this hall smells like SEX!” Syn yelled overdramaticly from down the hall.

Realization crossed his face and he nodded, leaving the room in his boxers.

He soon returned with a pile of clothes. “Here. You can use my bathroom, I'll use Rev's. He's in the game room already.”

“Thank you.” I hugged him for a bit too long, feeling upset and needing to be held.

He didn't seem to mind, holding me until I let go of him. We separated and half an hour later I was dressed in what he brought.

I went to the kitchen where I saw Gena getting a salad, and Zack scarfing sausage down his throat.

What a pig. It's adorable.

I hadn't noticed a giggle come from me until Zack looked up innocently and smiled, half a sausage hanging out of his mouth.

I smiled back as Gena gave me a death glare.

Now to piss her off.

Feeling daring, I walked over to where Zack sat, knelt and I bit off the bit of sausage that was hanging out of his mouth, slightly kissing him in the process.

Zack gave me a shocked look as I chewed and swallowed.

He grinned and caressed my cheek slowly and lovingly. My heart sped up as is green orbs looked into mine, gleaming with adoration.

“You are so beautiful.” he smiled a smile that reached his eyes. I blushed. We leaned in and just as I could feel his warm breath on my lips, he was gone.

I looked to see Gena yanking him down the hall by his ear.

I frowned and felt tears prick at my eyes. I suddenly lost my appetite and sat down in the chair that was still warm from Zack's ass. I put my head in my hands and let my tears free, I'm sure they took my make up with them.

I got a lump in my throat and sobbed quietly.

Zack and I were just about to make love for the first time (me willingly) and I was so ready. But fucking Johnny got in the way so it never happened. He should hand out a card that says 'Johnny Christ – Professional Cockblock' Jezz, even when I'm in emotional pain I'm funny.

I really like Zacky, all Gena likes is his fucking body. I'd like him if he were shorter than Johnny, had an underbite and a pig nose. I like Zack for his personality, for his mind. I'd be more okay with this is Gena honestly cared for him, and if he were happier with her. Yeah, I'd be upset but if he were happy, I'd be happy for him.

But it's not like that at all. Gena is a no-good, gold digging whore! She could only love money and herself. I hope she doesn't give Zack any STD's!

I care so much for him it hurts, but I can't have him. I'm not even sure if we're still together. My heart hurts.

I feel a large hand gently grab my shoulder. I looked up to see Synyster, who is not very sinister, giving me a sympathetic look.

I'm positive I look like a raccoon right now but I don't care.

“S-Syn.” I hiccuped, making grabby hands like a little kid.

He scooped me up and carried me princess style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my head in his chest then soon soaked his shirt with black tinted tears. I felt him carry me somewhere but at this point, I couldn't care less. I just needed to be held.

My sobs were loud as we went down the hall. I was sure Zack and ..that whore could hear it. (A/N for future reference, they can and Zack is upset)

I felt him sit down on something soft, me still in his lap. I looked up to see we were in his room, sitting on the bed.

“N-not af-afraid of crying w-women?” I asked, giving a halfhearted smile.

“Normally a bit yeah, but with you...no.”

My smile fell as I put my head in the crook of his neck and let more of my tears out. He rubbed my back soothingly and quietly began to hum then sing Fear Of The Dark by Iron Maiden. His voice was actually nice.

“I am a man who walks alone. And when I'm walking down a dark road at night or strolling through the park...”

He slowed down the whole song to match the speed of the intro. His voice calmed me as I ran out of tears, my eyes burned and my stomach was in knots.

“I...I need to get my mind of it.” I looked up at him hopefully.

He pursed his lips in thought then smirked “Wanna shoot guns?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you expect that from Syn? If not, then who?

Was Fear of the Dark a weird, yet totally Syn song to sing to her?

Did you find it funny he wanted to cheer her up with guns?

Thoughts on how she's feeling?

900 words even! :D