‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

The End?

I went from Johnny's room to Zacks where he sat on the floor at the end of the bed frowning looking at his hands. I sat next to him.

“What's wrong?”

He bit his lip and pushed up his sleeves, showing me fresh scars on his wrists.

I gasped. “Zack...why?”

“I...I had to. Gena would abuse me if I told her no, she'd talk shit about you and I couldn't do anything about it, I missed you and...your song....I just...” he bowed his head and tears fell to the floor.

“Oh Zack...” I hugged his head to my chest and let him cry.

“I..I felt so trapped....I couldn't get away and...I felt so bad...your song broke my heart...”

“It was you in the hall.” I stated, realizing this.

“Y-yeah I...I'm so sorry! If I was stronger I could ha-”

“Zack enough. You are wonderful and Gena is the one who needed to get hurt. But she's gone now so there's nothing for you to worry about anymore. If you feel the need to do this again you can talk to someone. Any of us will be there for you, we're your family Zack. I'm your girlfriend, you need to know you can tell me anything.”
He looked up and nodded. “I know but...I...” he sighed and more tears glistened in his eyes.

I rubbed his back as he sobbed. “It's okay Zack, let it out.”

“G-Gena told me I was weak when I cried, so if I did she'd...hurt me more.”

“No more talk of Gena, she's gone. I'm not going to make you promise me you won't cut again, but I want to to promise to talk to someone.”

“I...I promise.”

“Atta boy.” I kissed his head, feeling quite motherly.

He chuckled and sat up, smiling at me in his adorable way despite his blood shot eyes.

“Now, let me see them.” I instructed, holding out my hands.

He put his wrists in my hands and I went down his arm kissing each scar.

He breathed heavily as I did this, making sure not to miss any. When I finished I intertwined our fingers for the first time in a long time.

“Be happy Zack, smooth sailing from here. She's gone and no one can take me away from you.” I kissed his knuckle.

3rd Person

That's what she thinks. the masked man smirked, knowing he had enough to get her away and keep her forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel coming up! Chill yo tits lol

Yes, this is the end of The Past is Behind Us. But I will make a sequel so you won't be on a cliff hanger foREVer :) Any guesses on who that mystery man was? How does he know what she said?