Sequel: No One Does It Better
Status: Hiatus

Put That Pen to Paper

Charlotte hadn't planned it like this. She would swear to it. She'd only wanted to settle after graduation, maybe pick up some classes and start working with Xander at the bar the day she hit twenty-one. Nothing ever wanted to go by her plans. Here she was.

A lifestyle that was born of an encounter that she recalled with disdain.

Songs written with such contemptuous intent, such passion for his approving disapproval that they moved people beyond the one she was trying to reach.

An audience that knew but didn't know her at all.

Friends that had such a way with words that there was no way that she could deny that they were meant to be by her side this whole time.

Say we're just a rip-off, remixed, revised,
But it's all the same story through a different set of eyes.


Featured Bands:
Panic! at the Disco
Cobra Starship

With Special Guest:
Fever's Edge

Disclaimer: I do not own any bands or people that you recognize. Their labels are the ones making money on the franchise associated with them, not me. This is meant to serve the sole purpose of entertainment.

Claimer: Fever's Edge and all of their lyrics are mine, as well as this plot line.
  1. Preface
    "No, seriously, fountains explode all the time. Where have you been?"
  2. If I Could Build My House Just Like the Trojan Horse
    "Her cousin's a kleptomaniac..."
  3. It's Not So Pleasant, Not So Conventional
    "I'm not too great at the creepy acting thing, so I figure I can take it a different way."
  4. Half the Words Don't Mean a Thing, and I Know That I Won't Be Satisfied
    "Well, there's that, or you could steal one of the douche-bag incarnate's."
  5. The More I Think About It, The Less I Do Control It
    "Definitely, he's been raving about you, yeah, Kellan?"