Status: Active;

Its Safe To Say I Knew.

002.

I sat on a bench outside of the airport waiting for Chelsea. Grace looked up at me from her car seat and I brushed her hair away from her forehead. She was only 6 months old but she had a crazy amount of hair. I looked down at her and I knew that none of the guys knew. I tried to call John, I tried to call John a lot. I even told Chelsea to tell him to call me. And he never did, so he never knew. I saw Chelsea pull up from the corner of my eye and I looked up. She got out and I stood up, picking up Grace in her car seat.

"Oh my God she's so fucking cute!" she said hugging me and then looking down at her, "Wow she has her father's eyes."

"I know," I gave a small chuckle.

"Let's get you kids home," she smiled.

I strapped the car seat into the car and sat in the back seat with her. We drove past where Chelsea used to live.

"Where do you live now?" I asked.

"With Garrett and the guys. I set up the spare bedroom for you and Grace when you told me you were coming soon," she said.

"Oh boy this is going to be loads of fun."

"It'll be fine once they get over the initial shock."

"If you say so."

As we pulled up to the house, I felt my heart start to race. We got out of the car and Chelsea said she had a plan. She took the diaper bag and Grace as I took some of the other bags. She walked in first.

"Hey guys I had a baby!" she yelled.

"What?!" I heard Garrett said before the others started laughing.

"Holy crap you actually have a baby," Pat said.

I set the bags down before walking into the room. Everyone looked at me and Pat was peering into the car seat at Grace and finally they made the connection.

"Holy shit," Kennedy said, his jaw dropping slightly.

I just stayed silent. John stood up and took me by the hand, pulling me out to the porch. He looked at me and I looked back.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"What are you talking about 'what the hell'?" I asked him.

He pointed inside in the direction of Grace.

"I tried to call you thousands of times and I told Chelsea to have you call me and you never did so you can't say that you never knew and don't you even begin to act like somehow you drew the short end of the straw because you're not the one who had to be pregnant, give birth and start raising a child all by yourself because her father wouldn't call back," I spat.

He just looked down at me and then looked away.

I won.