Love or Hate?

One of One.

Alice's Sixteenth Birthday
I woke up and walked down the stairs into the kitchen, "Happy birthday sis," I smiled over at Matt who walked over and hugged me, I loved living here with my big brother. I moved out of mom and dad's house when I was fourteen, Matt let me move in here because he knew how much tension there was in the relationship between my mother and I. I smiled and ate my breakfast and ran back up the stairs to get dressed and ready for school, I was putting my eyeliner on in the bathroom when the door was practically kicked off the hinges and Mr. James Owen Sullivan ran in, he slammed the door shut and didn't even bother to say anything to me, just started pissing in the toliet, "Jimmy! You fucker!" I screamed and walked out of the bathroom, leaving him to laugh at my reaction to his idiotic ways. In case you didn't notice, Jimmy and I have a bit of a hateful relationship, we have fun making each other's lives a living hell. I was more than ready when Katie got to my house and drove me to the school.
Getting Home From School
I walked out to Katie's car and she looked at me, "The boys are here to get you chica, have fun." She got in her car and drove away, I looked over at the guys sitting by their cars, I sighed and walked over, "Why? Today of all days?" Matt hugged me, "Cause we have a surprise, from all of us, even Jimmy. Get in his car, we're going." I sighed again and got in the front seat next to Jimmy, he smiled, "So..did you like what you seen this morning in the bathroom?" I rolled my eyes, "You are a gross and perverted man, James." He laughed, "Oh come on! How could you not like what you seen?" I sighed, okay so maybe I did like it, I couldn't tell him that! It would ruin our relationship, I hate him, he hates me that's how this whole thing works.
We drove for awhile until we got to a car dealership, I froze, "What the hell are we doing here?" Jimmy smiled, "Happy birthday Alice." I got out of the car and ran over to the rest of the guys and hugged them, the last one was Jimmy, I hesitated and walked over to him and hugged him gently, he wrapped his arms around me.
Alice Moves In With Her Boyfriend
"I don't like the idea Al, I never liked Trent and you're just moving in with him without telling me." I rolled my eyes at Matt's arguement, "I've lived with you since I was fourteen, I'm almost twenty-one, I'm moving in with him Matt." He sighed, "Whatever, Jimmy's taking the last of your stuff to the house." I smiled and hugged him and got in the car and drove to the small house, Jimmy wasn't there yet, thank god. For some reason when I started dating Trent Jimmy went all ape shit, if we kissed or cuddled or anything he got pissed. I was confused, I've been staying with Trent for almost a month before he finally asked me to move in with him, I walked up to the door and walked in, I heard giggling from the bedroom we'd shared.
I walked in to see a blonde girl that looked faker than barbie, "Trent?" He stopped what he was doing and turned to me, "Alice, baby, this isn't what you think.." I felt the tears start streaming down my face, "Than what is it?" He sighed, I walked over to him and smacked him as hard as I could, I shook my head at her, "Whore." I walked out of the bedroom and outside only to see Jimmy's car pull up, I didn't care that he hated me, I ran over, tears streaming down my face and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my waist, "What's wrong Al?" I shook my head, "H-he cheated on me Jim."
I cried into his chest, he gently tilted his head so I was looking into his eyes, he gently wiped the tears from my cheeks, "He's an even bigger idiot than I thought he was, come on." I went over to my car and followed him back to his house, I followed him in and went to the living room, he sat on the couch next to me, "I'm sorry Alice." I shrugged, "I have one question, why do you hate me so much?" He looked at me like I had insulted him, "I don't hate you Alice. I never really did, but your Matt's little sister. I never thought you would feel the same way about me.." I smiled up at him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my level and kissed him, "I love you Jimmy."
Now
I walked over to the grave sight I had visited so many times already, I loved him. I knelt down to place the flowers by the tombstone. I love you Jimmy.. I never would've thought that one day I'd be at the cemetary by his grave so soon, I was hoping that we'd live together and be happy, we did have a child, Ian. He's almost eleven now, Jimmy died ten years ago yesterday, I try to visit his grave everyday. I'm still in love with him and think of him everyday, he's still here with me.