Status: I am GOING to finish this one.

In Another Life

London, England

No body really expects bad things to happen to them, only that they pray that it won’t happen to them. That was me apparently a couple months ago. My name is Nikai Alexis Monroe. But I prefer to be called Monroe. Let’s see, I have no idea where to start. Only because I don’t technically remember; well I don’t remember anything actually.

I was told that I had gotten into a car accident and the car flipped. It was just I in the car. The car was totaled. I was taken to the emergency room, and when I awoke, I had no idea where I was, who I was, or where I had been going, or who my parents were. But my parents were somewhere in Europe. It was gone. All of it. I cried because it was so frustrating. I hated it. I hated myself. I hated my brain. I hated everything. So I left. I went searching for clues, bits and pieces that I could piece together to remember who I was, and who I was meant to be.

I felt in my heart that I had a destiny. I felt in my heart that I was meant to be something greater; and every time I felt that way, I would become excited to try and ‘find myself’ and where I belonged. Ah! There were so many thoughts that kept reoccurring. It was painful, emotionally and physically. I had headaches all of the time, I prayed to God everyday to help me get through, to give me peace, because I knew if I didn’t, it would be so much harder.

Currently, I’m in London, England. Why I am here, I have no clue. But I found some diary entries saying that I left my heart in London. Maybe I fell in love here. Maybe I found my love here. But the crazy part is that I’m only 19. How could I have found love at 19? It must have been some type of puppy love. I can function like any normal human, but I just can’t remember what I did the day before or what happened a month ago. I cry because I want to remember. I want to remember what my favorite show was when I was a child. I want to remember High School, who my friends were, the memories that I created, who the people are in my pictures. Everything. But that was me, a while ago. Me, in another life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Starting something new...comments would be lovely my dear ones so....comment and you'll get something in return!!!! ;) .........my utter happiness!!!! xP