Status: Going No where

After the Accident Chapter

Chapter 1

Blair P.O.V.
First Week in Hawaii
I was eternally grateful for so many things. I had been through so much more than I had ever expected I would ever go through. This experience would be a perfect college essay, but I had already gone through the college application process.
Chuck and I were on an island resort in near Hawaii. We had gone there as soon as Chuck could get on the plane. There was a big hotel on the mainland, and you could book a private island like you would a hotel room. Nobody could find us here. Those God awful paparazzi could never find us here. The place was perfect, it was big and spacious, and it had a maid, a cook, and a masseuse, a hairdresser, and nail painter all on hand. Being pregnant, anything that I didn’t have to do myself and could relax was a joy. Chuck had nearly died, and here I am being grateful for a servant. I miss Dorota. I miss Serena. I miss the duck pond. I even miss Dan. I miss Nate. I miss my parents a little bit, but I rarely see them anyways.
I couldn’t believe that when I made my decision to commit myself to Chuck, we wound up in a car accident. What they say about having a near death experience and it changing your life is true. I would not be so appreciative of Chuck and my baby if we hadn’t nearly died. I know now who really loves Chuck and me. Lily did not leave Chuck’s side until he and I were on the private jet to Hawaii. Serena and Dorota were there for nearly every minute of it. I really most go to bed, or more tears will be shed.