Status: Active

Sharp

Unfortunate One

"Who is that?" Donny asked from the couch, never taking his eyes off the screen. I heard a lot of guns shots and bombs, so I'm assuming he is playing either Halo or Call of Duty.

"Some unfortunate girl." He paused his game and looked over at the girl I was carrying. She was unconscious from the whole incident. Also beaten up pretty badly. The sigh that escaped his mouth could tell anyone that she was in bleak conditions and would take a lot of effort from Donny.

"What if she doesn't make it?"

"Then she doesn't make it."

"I don't know, Nathaniel."

"Just this once?" I asked him, setting her down on the kitchen table.

"Why her?" he asked as he rose from the couch to go grab his needed supplies.

"Because I'm pretty sure she is the one."

"The one what?" I sighed.

"The girl Madame foretold. The one who would go with me through my journey through the Otherworld." He stared at me with caution written across his face.

"Are you sure? She doesn't seem that courageous and strong." I rolled my eyes at him.

"She's unconscious."

"What if she isn't the one?"

"Then she isn't. Are you going to help her or what?" He started setting up a batch of whatever healing potion he was conjuring.

"Did Madame say anything about how you two would meet?"

"No."

"What happened to her, anyways?"

"Tagean and Opetite thought she was just another bystander who saw them and that she sensed too much."

"They aren't too friendly, are they?"

"They're half demon. Are you kidding?" I asked him. He nodded, smiled a little at his little joke, and started spreading the mix on her open wounds.

"This should help any poisons or toxins that have entered her body from the attack. Plus it's a great antibiotic. The rest of her injuries I'll have to revert to actual medicinal procedures." I nodded and watched him get to work, hoping she'll make it through. Her breathing was still very shallow. She was also losing her body heat.

I ran to go get some blankets to wrap around her and some bandages for the more deeper wounds. Donny moved her to my bed and helped me wrap her up. He worked on stitching the more deeper cuts while I worked on cleaning up all the dry blood she had exposed.

I hope she makes it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter that I think I promised... or that was my other story... doesn't matter I'm updating the next one too.

Anyways, thanks for those who has read it at least and subscribed! :D You make me happy! The next chapter will be out before Monday. I half-heartily promise you that. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to, but you never know what springs itself in front of your plans! :D