Status: Active

Sharp

Glowing Donny

I woke up but didn't open my eyes yet. I felt very sore all over, which made me wonder what the hell happened to me last night.

What made me open my eyes was that I smelt a masculine scent in the sheets I slept under.

I was planning on running the hell out of there, but when I sat up, I felt so tired and exhausted. I fell back down and wrapped the blankets around me tighter. That’s when I felt very sore all over my body, and my head was in immense pain from a migraine that got worse the more I moved my head.

A groan escaped my mouth and I was ready for another nap, but not until I was fed. I needed food.

“Hello?!” I called out. Is anyone home anyways? And what guy has a room this clean? He probably only cleaned because I was staying in it. I wonder how exactly I got here…

“Oh good! You’re up!” some bleach blond guy said, clapping his hands together once with a smile on his face.

“Yeah. How did I get here and why am I all sore? And tired? And hungry?”

“Oh. Well you see…” he started saying, backing out and completely leaving the room. Huh, I didn’t know I asked something embarrassing or anything. Wait, did they do something to me?

“Hello dollface,” a guy with the brightest blue eyes and messy black hair said, walking casually in the room with his hands all in his pockets and a smile. “How was your nap?”

“Good. Could I get something to eat? I would get out of this bed myself, by I’m exhausted. And while I eat, I would love to know what happened to me, why I’m here, and how you two come into this equation.” I smiled back at him and he nodded.

“Sure thing. Donny just made some waffles. Would you like maple syrup with them?”

“Yes please, and some milk.”

He came back a short while later and set my meal on the nightstand beside the bed. Then he helped prop me up so I was sitting up. Man did he smell good. I started chowing down while he sat down on a comfy chair he put by the bed.

“Okay, so first things first: what were you doing walking around, late at night, all alone in that outfit?” he asked, gesturing towards my tattered Snow White costume that was underneath a big t-shirt I assumed was the blue-eyed boy’s.

“My friend Diana was supposed to be driving us home that night, but she decided to get drunk. I refused to drive in a car with her all drunk, and I still have my permit so I couldn’t drive. I decided to walk home. Gave me time to cool down and plus it wasn’t too far away from my house,” I told him, then started pigging out some more.

“So you don’t like breaking the rules?” I shook my head.

“Wait! I want to see what happens when you tell her!” the bleached boy said, running in and plopped himself at the end of the bed, resting his face on his propped up hands. “Okay, I’m ready.”

“Donny,” the blue-eyed boy said, giving him an ultimate Dad-face.

“But Nathan…”

“He can stay. I’m pretty sure what happened wasn’t too bad,” I told Nathan who were looking between the two of us.

“Okay, but stay quiet.”

“Yay,” Donny said, giving me a high five.

“You were attacked by a couple of strangers. They aren’t actually human though, they were raptors…”

“Woah, time out. Raptors? Are they some mutated experiment or something?”

“No, they’re, um… half demon. They aren’t the kind of people you would like to be hanging out with, or caught by,” he said and started rubbing the back of his neck.

“So you’re telling me these raptors are half demons? How stupid do you think I am?” I asked him, rolling my eyes. He is probably in some gang or something and those two were part of his gang. I was probably wearing the wrong color at the wrong time or something and they thought I was part of their rival gang or something. “Are you in a gang?”

“No. And I’m serious. There are creatures out there that aren’t human, who have evolved from gods and demons and at times walk the face of the earth.” I looked at Donny with a raised eyebrow. He nodded his head.

“Nathaniel and I aren’t human either. I’m a wizard and he is a transformation freak.”

“Thank you, Donny,” Nathaniel muttered under his breath.

“You’re welcome. We are the good guys though. Nathaniel saved you from the raptors and I helped revive your almost dead body.”

“I almost died?”

“Yeah, you slept for a week.”

“A week?!” My eyes popped open and suddenly I felt very anxious and nervous and panic was striking my core nerves. “Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. My parents are probably so worried. My friends will probably think I ran away or something. Or maybe they think I was kidnapped, raped, and left all naked and dead on a cold forest floor covered in dead leaves!”

“Calm down. It’s okay, because you aren’t there, okay?” Nathaniel said, putting a hand on my shoulder and staring at my eyes. “You are safe, and you can go back to them, eventually.”

“Eventually? After I get all better?”

“No, after Nathaniel and you go on this quest to save your entire world, the Otherworld and any other dimension that happens to be endangered of some powerful force,” Donny said. I stared at both of them and suddenly grew very annoyed.

“Okay guys, you can stop with your stupid joke. I know you guys are shitting me. Just take me home and I won’t call the police and report to them that you two kidnapped me just for the joke.”

“We aren’t kidding you. This shit is real!” Donny said, throwing his hands up in the air. For dramatic effect? Lame joke. A cruel joke really, and poorly acted out on Donny’s part; if that is his real name.

“Donny, go get your spell book,” Nathaniel said. He nodded and left. I continued to eat my waffles in a frustrated manner. “Easy on the waffles. You shouldn’t eat too quickly, you might vomit or something.” I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to eat at my fast pace. He rolled his eyes and Donny came back into the room.

“Okay, so which one should I do? I’m thinking about turning you into a caterpillar or perhaps a worm. Or some type of goo that glows or…”

“Just make fire or fireworks or turn your whole body into a disco ball or something. Leave me out of the magic, alright?”

“Okay.” He started doing this little dance, talked some gibberish and clapped his hands over his head. I was unimpressed. Nothing happened.

Then Donny slowly placed his hands in front of him and his body started glowing brighter the lower his hands moved. My eyes were as wide as saucers and my mouth couldn’t close. My vision went blurry. I felt light headed, and everything black out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the chapter I promised! :D And only about 13 minutes before midnight! :D I'll post the next chapter since soon school will be starting this Tuesday for me and it will be very chaotic for the first week of school since I will be working my ass off trying to make up all the missing work I neglected. :D Amazing that I have B's for almost all my classes, right?

Damn procrastination.