Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

Our Own Group

I got out of bed and turned off my alarm clock. It's Thursday, that's great just another day until the weekend. I went to the bath room, took my clothes off and got in the shower. The moment I felt that hot water hit my skin I was gone.

When I got out of the shower I remembered the shit I'd have to deal with today. Mr. Romless my Algebra 2 teacher is going to have a stick up his ass about me not showing my work on the test. So what if I do the problems in my head it's how I work. My ex's new boyfriend keeps talking about how he's fucking her all the time, like I really give a shit.

My friend is going to give me another excuse for not paying me back the money I loaned him. However, he's my best friend so I don't care how long he takes. I get dressed and go down stairs; I'm too lazy to make breakfast so i just pour a bowl of cereal. I wash the plate when I'm done and head out the door.

I walk to my friends Lawrence's house, as soon as I'm at his door step he comes walking out with a wad of bills in his hand. He looks up at me and keeps counting them. i wonder if he'll pay me back right now. He puts the bill in his wallet and starts walking; i jog lightly to catch up, then i just walk beside him.
"How did you sleep?" I said
"Like a baby. How about you?" he said
"I slept well. Did I tell that Mr. Romless called my parents last night?"
"No. Why did he call?"
"Just to bitch about me not showing my work on the test."
"Don't you do the work in your head?"
"I sure do. How do you think you did?"
"Probably a C+ average, I didn't study."
"Why didn't you?"
"Because my girlfriend was over and she was blowing my dick."
"You couldn't have studied while she was doing that?"
'We were doing a 69."
"Oh. Well at least you didn't fail the test."
"You're right on that one."
We made it to school and went to our spot. The rest of our friends Joey, Kelly, Tom, Taylor and Patricia, but we call her Trish. They were sitting on the lunch table and talking. When they saw Lawrence and I Kelly got up and gave us a hug, Trish gave Lawrence a hug and kissed me on the cheek. Everybody else just said what's up.
We all sat down and just talked about random bullshit. My friends and I weren't part of the popular crowd, the Goths, the Jocks. We were our own group.
"What's new guys?" I said
"Same old crap as always." Said Trish
"That's nice to know. what about you Joey?"
"I got grounded for having weed in my room." said Joey
"You have to hide your stash better."
"Yeah i know."
The bell rang and we left for our first class of the day. Second period equals English for me. When I enter the class i saw there was a substitute, he looks at me in a "I know your a trouble maker way." I ignore him and sit down at my desk. Please God let this day not suck like yesterday did?