Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

Small Party

So I dial up my friends Joey, Kelly, Tom, Taylor, Lawrence and Trish. I ask Trish to call Nadine to see if she wanted to come. Lawrence asks me if he can bring his girlfriend. I tell him he can as long as he doesn't have any type of sexually related stuff with her. My friends arrive soon, Joey shows up with two blunts and a pack of beer. How he got his hands on the beer I don't know.

“Joey?” I said
“Yes.” He said
“Where did you get the beer? I know your parents don't drink. Why did you sneak out of your house?”
“A friend and because I wanted to.”
“That's all I needed to know.”

I let him in and then Tom and Taylor show up hand in hand. I invite them in and they sit down on the couch. We sit around each other talking about what's going on with us. We drink some beer and Joey shares his blunt with Tom and Taylor. Taylor passes me the blunt but I shake my head. After a while Lawrence shows up with Natasha. I let them in and right when I'm about to close the door, it stops. I look and I see Nadine with her hand against the door while Trish and Kelly stood behind her. I looked with my eyes all bug like.

“Wow.” I said
“Are you surprised that I'm so strong?” She said
“Yes.”
“Well, I guess that's another thing you learned about me.” She puts her arms around my head and and kisses me. We stare into each others eyes for a few seconds then Kelly clears her throat. Nadine and I look back at her and we smile.

“How rude of me. Nice to see you two.” I said
“Nice to see you.” Said Kelly

Both of them walk in and Kelly goes straight for the blunt. Trish kisses me on the cheek. While Nadine and I are holding each other. I close the door and see that Nadine is patiently waiting for me. I put my arm around her and we walk to where my friends are. I see that Joey is in my chair so I grab him by his shirt collar and throw him off, gently. He shoots me a look and sits some where else. I sit down in my chair and Nadine sits on my lap. Everybody gasps at us. I guess we look like a cute couple, or my friends are just happy that I have a girlfriend after what happened with Rose.

“So what's new guys?” I said
“Well it's the weekend and all, so maybe I might go see a movie.” Said Lawrence
“Which one?” Said Kelly
“I don't know.” He said
“How about we see that new romance movie?” Said Natasha. Lawrence had a look on his face of grief.
“I just remembered that Miguel and I already agreed to hangout and play video games.” He said
“Oh, come on man.” I said “Let's go see that movie. We can make it a double date. You and Natasha with Nadine and I.”
“That sounds like fun.” Said Nadine
“Why not lets do it.” Said Natasha The look on Lawrence's face was priceless.
“Okay babe.” He said “Well see it.”
I picked up my beer and took a sip. Lawrence was looking at me while mouthing “I'm going to kill you”. I mouth back “Come and get me.” I look at everyone else and they look high except for Trish who didn't smoke or drink. She's straight edge supposedly.
“So how exactly did you two end up together?” Said Kelly.
“Well, I was going to hangout with Trish after school today.” I said “When I found out-
“May I tell the story?” Said Nadine
“Sure.” I said
“Thank you. I first met Miguel in the office. Which was on Thursday, when I walked in to the office he saw me and I can tell he fell in love. When I sat down I saw from the corner of my eye that he was looking at the ground not sure of what he should say to me. Then he finally said something and when I looked in to his eyes I fell in love. We had a small talk. Then he saw me at lunch, and I asked him to tell me about himself. He went into a short description. So I pretended to be act like I didn't want to tell him about me if he wasn't going to take it seriously.”
While she was talking I was reliving those moments. They felt great because they lead up to now. I looked at Nadine while she was telling the story. She's so beautiful.
“Then Trish and I pretended to like this guy named Fred to see what type of affect it would have on Miguel. He was so jealous and it was so cute. Because it was working I asked Trish if she could fake a conversation with her mom. So Miguel and I would be alone.” Said Nadine “Then later him and I started talking and he kissed me.”
“That is so sweet.” Said Kelly
“Sure is.” Said Trish
“Now there are two cute couples in our group.” Said Tom
“Hey, what about Lawrence and I.” Said Natasha
“Oh, I'm sorry. Three cute couples.” he said.
After that we turned on some music and started dancing around with each other, except for Joey who was too high to busy smoking. The smell was becoming unbearable so I opened a window and sprayed the room with Febreze. I don't mind Joey smoking in my house but I just wish he'd take it easy. The rest of us went on dancing. We all started to slow dance to one of my favorite songs. Decembers by Hawthorne Heights. Nadine and I were leaning our foreheads against each other. I don't want to be anywhere else right now. I looked at the time and I turn off the music. My friends get a little upset but they calm down after a few seconds. We go back to talking.
“When I was eating dinner with my parents I told them I had a new girlfriend and they made guesses on who it is.” I said
“Really.” Said Nadine. Everyone else leaned in to hear what I was saying.
“Who did they guess?” said Taylor.
“My dad guessed Kasey Shruder from my Drama class.” I said
“Oh I know that girl. She's really friendly.”
“Yup. My dad thought I was with her because I came home late and told my dad I was walking her home. Which I was doing.”
“That makes sense.”
“Then my mom guessed Trish.” Everybody's jaws dropped.
“Why would they think me?” Said Trish
“Well Trish you do always kiss him on the cheek when ever you see him.” Said Joey
“It's a friendly kiss.” Said Trish
“You two do hangout a lot.” Said Lawrence
“We don't live far from each other and he is my best friend.” Said Trish
“You flirt with each other from time to time.” Said Taylor.
“We do that as a joke.” Said Trish
“You did take photos together in a booth.” Said Tom
“We were bored.” Said Trish
“There is that one photo of you two-
“Shut up Kelly.” Said Trish
“Okay. Then I told them about Nadine. They told me to not fall in love to quick and to treat her right.” I said
“Well you are treating me right but we have fallen in love a little to quick.” She Nadine “To me there is nothing wrong with that.”
We then kissed and everyone gasped again. After a little while my friends decide to go home. So they wouldn't get in trouble. Nadine, Lawrence, and Natasha were the last to leave. We made plans so that we would meet at a specific time for the movie. While Lawrence was walking away with Natasha he flipped me off. I laughed a little bit then I turned to Nadine.
“What was all that stuff about with Trish?” She said
“Oh that, don't worry about it.” I said “It's nothing.”
“Okay. This room still smells like weed a little.”
“I'll spray it with Febreze. Hopefully that will get the smell out.”
“I'm sure it will. I love you.”
“I love you too.”

We kissed and she left the house. I saw her leave with Tom and Taylor who had driven here. They decide to give everyone else a ride back home. I wave goodbye to my friends and I close and lock the door. I pick up the small mess we made and I spray a little more Febreze to get the smell of weed out of the air. I sniff the air a few times and I noticed the smell was completely gone. Strange I thought. After I cleaned up the mess I went upstairs brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouth wash. After that I remembered what Kelly was saying about Trish and I. What photo is she talking about? Does Trish have feelings for me? No, she couldn't see me in that way. However that picture could mean something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does Trish have feelings for Miguel. Maybe she does maybe she doesn't. You'll find out later.