Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

Nightmare

I woke up at the same spot where I fell down, however nobody was around. The entire shopping center was deserted. I looked around and all the store's are closed. That's strange. Did my friends leave me here, or am I dreaming again? I begin to walk toward my house, I knock on the door and there is no answer. I pull out my keys and unlock the door.

“Hello?” I said “Mom, Dad are you home?”

No answer. I head up stairs to my room I sit down on my bed. I know dreaming now. I get up to use the sink in my bathroom. I splash water on my face and reach for the towel. I put the towel back after drying my face off. I walk back into my room and see a fully clothed girl wearing a masquerade mask and lying in my bed.

“Well how are you doing?” She said
“Who are you?” I said
“Oh, is that the greeting I get?”
“Take off the mask and then I'll tell you how I feel.”
“Come over here and take off the mask yourself.”

I walk over to her and reach for the mask but, she grabs my hand and shakes her free index finger at me. I free my hand and reach for the mask again this time I'm successful. I rip the mask off to find Patricia's face behind it.

“Trish, What the hell?” I said
“I got you.” She said laughing
“What the hell is going on?”
“Oh I don't know, I thought you did.”
“Why were you wearing a mask?”
“I thought I'd mess with you for a little bit.”
“Why would you do that when you and I are the only two people here?”
“Hey you're the one dreaming not me.”

Trish walks out of my room and down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” I said
“Care to find out?” She said smiling.
“Why are you acting like this?”
“Follow me and I'll show you.”

I shake my head and run down the stairs to catch up with her. She opens the door and I hear two gun shots. I look at Trish and see her lying on the floor. I run to her and get on my knees to check on her. I look out the door to see who could have done this. No one was there. I hold Trish in my arms

“Trish?” I said “Trish?”

She wouldn't answer, I look her in the eyes and see her looking at me. She tries lifting up her hand but can't I help her and she leads it to my cheek. I can't help but start crying. She smiles at me.

“You look so handsome right now.” She said
“Please Trish, don't leave me.” I said
“I can't promise that.”
“Why is this happening?”
“It's your dream Miguel.”
“I would never dream about something like this.”
“I know you wouldn't but, some times things like this just happen.”

I can see the life slipping out of her quickly. She struggles to survive. I grab her hand, but I already know that won't do anything. She coughs several times. I don't know what to do.

“Miguel?” she said
“Yes.” I said
“There is something I always wanted to tell you.”
“What is it?”

Before she could say anything she disappears and so does everything else around me. I stand up and see that I'm standing in a plain white room. I look around and see nothing. I sit down and remind myself. It's just a dream. Wake up! Wake up! I start smacking myself in the face on the fifth slap. The room has changed and I'm now at school. I get up and look around. The whole school is empty. I walk to the office. Empty. I walk to the drama room and see Kasey hanging from her neck by a rope. I drop to my knees in shock. I find a ladder and place it by her I climb up it and Untie her noose. Why is this happening?

“Kasey?” I said “Answer me!”

She doesn't respond. I carry her body over my shoulder down the ladder. I carry her out of the drama room and to the court yard. I leave her body in a batch of flowers and sit next to her body. I don't know what much there is to do. I barely know Kasey so I don't know how to react. I get down on my knees and kiss Kasey on the forehead. Although she isn't alive to feel it I think it's best I do it. I cross her arms and have her hands over her chest. I say a prayer and leave.

While I'm walking I start to think about Nadine. I just think about how painful it would be to lose her. I look at the office again. It was empty last time so why would it have anyone it this time? However, Trish did appear in my room out of no where. I run to the office to get there before something happens to Nadine or she does something to herself. I bust open the door and see her sitting at the chairs where we first met. She looks at me and smiles. My heart is so relieved.

“You're alive.” I said
“Why wouldn't I be?” She said
“Two girls I know died. First Trish then Kasey, I got scared then ran her to see if you were alright.”
“Miguel, calm down.” She got up and gave me a hug. “Now tell me what happened.”
“I woke up after passing out. The shopping center was deserted. I walked to my house, no one was home. I washed my face to see I could wake up but it didn't work. I walked in to my room and I saw a girl lying on my bed.-
“Was she naked?”
“No. she was fully clothed. She was wearing a mask and was talking to me strangely I took off the mask and I saw it was Trish.”
“How did Trish get in your room?”
“I don't know. We spoke a little and she went down stairs. She opened the door and was shot twice. She was about to tell me something but, everything disappeared. Then the school appeared and I came here first but no one was around. I went to the Drama room and found Kasey hanging. I got her out and placed her in a batch of flowers. Then I came back her to because I thought you might be here.”
“Miguel, I'm fine. You're just dreaming.”
“I know but, this all feels so real.”
“Will a kiss make you feel better?”
“I guess.”

I lean in to kiss Nadine. Then everything disappears again. I fall to the ground and scream. I look around and see a bright light approaching me. I look into it and I close my eyes. I don't care what that is approaching me. It's all a dream none of this is really happening. When I get hit with the light I open my eyes and find myself in a hospital bed. I look around and I see other patients, doctors and I see a people and cars out my window. A doctor sees me and walks over.

“Ah, finally you awake.” She said
“What happened to me?” I said
“Were you really active today?”
“Not really.”
“What did you do?”
“I only remember going to the movies, getting snacks and eating ice cream.”
“Did you hydrate?”
“No.”
“That may have been the problem.”
“Why, do you not know?”
“Well sometimes nose bleeds happen randomly. However people who have them don't pass out most of the time.”
“Well do I have to stay here?”
“It's your choice, these things happen rarely. We've had people come in because of it and they leave after a while as if nothing happened.”
“I think I'm okay to go.”
“Well alright then.”

The doctor did a few things and sent me out. When walking out of the hospital room I see Nadine, Lawrence, Natasha and my parents. Nadine runs up to me and kisses my lips. She's crying, but I can tell they're tears of joy.

“Are you okay?” She said
“Yeah, I'm fine.” I said
“What happened?” Said my dad
“This rarely happens to people. That's what the docter told me. She's still in there if you want to talk to her.” I said
“Thank you son.”

My mom and dad walk into the room and Nadine tightens her grip on me. I would've done the same thing if she was in my situation. Lawrence gets up and he pats my back. Natasha smiles at me and nods.

“So what happened?” Said Lawrence
“I really don't know myself.” I said
“Well I guess we'll find out later when the doctor tells us.”
“She had a weird way of explaining it.”
“How?”
“Could we please not talk about this? He's alright and everything is okay.” Said Nadine.
“She's right. Let's just sit down and wait for Miguel's parents to take us home.” Said Natasha

So we sat down and waited for my parents. When they came out of the room, they were going to explain something to me. However I pointed to Nadine and asked them not to talk about it. We left the hospital and got in my parents SUV. It can seat a total of eight people. Nadine and I sat in the back while Lawrence and Natasha sat in the center seats. The ride was quite. Nadine rested her head against my shoulder and she fell asleep.

After we dropped off Lawrence and Natasha. My mom woke Nadine up.

“Nadine, would you like to come to our house for dinner?” Said My mom
“Yes I would.” Said Nadine.

Nadine went back to resting her head on my shoulder, I leaned my head on her head and put my arm around her. I don't know what happened to me but, for some reason I feel this won't be the last time I have a nightmare like that.