Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

Weird Feeling

Mr. Butatum is seating in his seat looking at me. I close the door and sit down. He takes a sip from his mug before speaking.
“You know why I called you in here Miguel?” he said
“Yes I do.” “I said “Chuck and I argue a lot sir. We never really do anything to each other.”
“Oh I believe you. I've known you for a long time from when your cousin came her and I saw you when you were only in sixth grade.”
“Then why am I hear?”
“Because, the gym teachers are concerned and tell me to talk to both you. Now I know you guys are not going to fight. At least not on campus. To be honest, I don't like Chuck. If you do get in a fight with him just beat the crap out of him and move on.”
“Okay?”
“Now go back to class.”
“Thank you Mr. Butatum; have a nice day.”
“You too Miguel.”

I walk out of his office and look around for Nadine. Can't find her, I guess she left to her first class. I start walking back to class when I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to find Nadine running to catch up to me. I smile at her as she's panting a little.

“Hello again.” I say
“Hi.” she said “Were you leaving without me?”
“I didn't know you were still in there. I thought you left.”
“I didn't leave though.”
“Well here we are now.”
“Yes true.”
“Where are you going?”
“Room 789.”
“I know where that is. Come on I'll show you.”

We begin walking to room 789. I can't stop looking at her from the corner of my eye. Why am I so nervous when it comes to this. I decide it's better to say something rather than nothing. I look at her and she looks at me; our eyes meet we smile.

“How far now?” She asks
“We are here already.” I said “ Time sure does fly when you're not paying attention.”
“It sure does.” “Well I have to go.”
“Bye”
“Bye.”

She left into her class and I was so bummed out. I really hope I see her again. Why do I feel this way about a girl who I barely even know. I start heading back to my class. I sit next Lawrence he looks at me and laughs.
“I know that look.” He says
“Huh?”
“You had that look on your face with Tanya and look how that ended.”
“It's the new girl at school. I just met her.”
“Crap.”
“I feel like this is going to be different. I felt something I never felt before around her. I didn't even feel this way about Rose.”
“Woah. I need to see this girl.”
“I don't know when I'll see her again though.”
“If you felt the way you did around her; and she felt it around you then I'm sure you two will see each other again.”
“Cool.”
“Besides if that doesn't workout you always have me.”
“I'll always have my stupid best bestfriend.”
“Fuck you.”
We laugh and the bell goes off. Time for lunch.