Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

A new friend

To be honest this is actually the first time I've had to walk home by myself. I'm so used to hanging out with Lawrence, it feels odd. As I'm walking I hear someone running from behind me. I expected it to be Lawrence but, if it was him he would have yelled wait up and called me a name. I turn around and to my surprise I see Kasey instead. She's panting and her black hair is getting in her face. She pushes it off and smiles.

“Hi Miguel.” She said
“Hey Kasey.” I said
“So Hot Lips. How was school?”
“Good. Did you just call me Hot Lips?”
“No. Why would I say that?”
“Considering that we kissed in Drama class.”
“Oh yeah. The kiss was alright.”
“Really? How about we kiss again? Then we'll see if it was alright.”
“Okay!” Said Kasey eagerly.
“On second thought, no.”
“Why?”
“You sound sad now.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“Just shut up and start walking.”
“Okay. “

I smile and Kasey doesn't notice it. I walk next to her and she looks like she's tensing up a bit. I don't know if it's because I kissed her or something else. I'm not going to lie though, she is a good kisser.

“So Kasey how far do you live from the school?” I said
“Not too far. Just up this hill and to the left.” She said
“Really? I never seen you walking to school.”
“I wake up late and I'm sometimes rushing to beat the bell.”
“That's honestly never happened to me.”
“Really?”
“Yes.”

We arrive at the spot before the turn to her house. I decide to walk with her to her house. Right when we get there her house looks about the same size as mine. However it's painted a different color. A strange color, that looks like a peach with green.

“Who chose the color of this house?” I said
“My mom.” She said
“Oh.”
“Miguel you don't have to hide it, I know you don't like the color.”
“Good. Honestly this color looks strange.”
“Tell me about it.”
“The place looks quiet.”
“Both my parents are at work right now.”
“Do you cook your own dinner?”
“Some times.”
“Me too, I like cooking it's fun.”
“I hate it.”
“Why.”
“It's too hard and I don't know what I'm doing half the time.”
“Maybe I can help you.”
“That would be nice.” We reach her front door step and she pulls out her keys and unlocks the door.
“Would you like to come in?” She said
“As much as I would. I can't I need to be home soon or else I'm not going to hear the end of it.” I said.
“Okay.”
Before I could say bye. Kasey grabs me and kisses me again. She lets go and hurries into her house, closes and locks the door without saying anything. I turn around and start walking home. That Kasey is going to be one interesting person in my life. I look at the clock and see that I was suppose to be home ten minutes ago.

I start hauling ass to get home, I see my house and I unlock the door. I get in close the door and lock it. I try sneaking up to my room. I get in take off my back pack and lie on my bed. Then my dad comes in giving me the look. Crap.

“Where were you?” He said
“I was walking one of my friends home.” I said
“Why?”
“I was walking by myself then she caught up to me.”
“She?”
“Yes dad she, her name is Kasey.”
“Oh never mind then.”

My dad walks away and I do a little celebration dance. I had a feeling that he might have said that. If I said I was with Lawrence it would have been another story. I take out my books and start to do my work on my desk. I look out my window and see Nadine, with Fred. Damn it there goes another girl. Why does this always happen to me. She looks up at me and smiles and waves. I wave back. She blows me a kiss when Fred isn't looking. As they walk away I wonder. What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I'm not going to confuse you guys. it is Nadine who he wants. The chapter where they get together will be coming later today.