Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

I Have an Idea

On my way back home, I had a smile on my face and I was jamming to the music on my Ipod. Half way home I saw Chuck. He was walking toward me with a pissed off face. He's probably still mad about what happened at school. We are about three feet away from each other when, he points his finger at me.

“You asshole.” He said
“What did I do?” I said
“You got me suspended.”
“You got yourself suspended for starting a fight with Thomas.”
“No no no, it was you who got me suspended. Right after you left the office Mr. Butatum suspended me for a week, and Thomas didn't get suspended.”
“Well that's not my fault.”
“Yes it is.”

Chuck arched his arm back and sent his fist flying at me. I dodged it and pushed him away. I didn't want to fight but, I also didn't want to run. What am I going to do? Chuck tried tackling me this time I moved out of the way and he fan head first right into a stop sign. He started teetering and tottering then he fell down on his face. I shook him a little to see if he was okay. He didn't respond so I ran home.

I got home and saw my dad setting the dinning table and my mom cooking dinner. I run upstairs and put my back pack away, then I go back down stairs. When I walk to the dinning room my dad looks at me and has some what of a curious look on his face. Crap, I think the school might have called.

“Son, the school called and told us what happened.” Said My dad
“What did they tell you?” I said
“They told us that you tried breaking up a fight between two students.” Said my mom.
“Well that's true.”
“We were also told Chuck was one of the students.”
“Yes, sir. He was.”
“What is it with that boy?”
“He just likes to take things that he can't have.”
“Why?”
“I don't know.”
My mom made lasagna with a side salad and garlic bread.

“So what else happened today?” said My mom
“I have a new girlfriend.” I said
My dad almost choked on his food.
“What?” he said
“A new girlfriend dad.”
“Is it that Kasey girl?”
“No.”
“Is it Trish?” said My mom.
“No!”
“Easy, I'm just asking.”
“Sorry. Her name is Nadine, she is the new girl at school.”
“What's she like?”
“She's like me.”
“Well that's good. When will we get to meet her?”
“I don't know.”
“Well, don't fall in love to soon son.”
“I won't.”

I finished my dinner and washed the dishes. I went up to my room and started practicing the part of Jason. While practicing the part I'm reminded of The Mighty Morphin Powers Rangers series. I remember Jason Lee Scott being my favorite ranger. I looked at my self in the mirror and acted like I was trying to hide. Then I put my right hand behind my waste.
“It's Morphin Time.” I said “Tyrannosaurus.”

I jump up and start kicking and punching the air. I throw some yays and he-yas in there. I pick up my umbrella and pretend it's a sword. While I was doing the punching and kicking I noticed that the neighbor was watching me. I look at her and wave. She laughs and I close my curtains. I start practicing for the part again. After what I thought was enough I got undressed and put on some sweat pants and an old shirt. I turned on the T.V and started flipping through the channels. Even with cable there is still nothing to watch. I turned to the show Kitchen Nightmares. I love this show, Chef Gordon Ramsay helps restaurants become better. While watching the show, I hear a knock on my door.
“Who is it.” I said
“It's your mother.” She said
“Come in.”
“Your father and I are going out to dinner, Are you going to be okay here?”
“Yes mom. Wait didn't we just eat dinner?”
"Yes, but your father ad I are still hungry."
"Okay."
“Okay bye sweetie.”
“Bye mom have a good evening.”

I hear my dads car leave the drive way. I pick up my phone and call my friends. I have an idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to write this, some stuff happened with my mom. She's okay now and I will post another chapter later today.