Scream

Chapter 02

I was shaking like crazy once we got to the police station. How is Alexander so clam, why isn't he freaking out I thought. 'Come on Jeffy!" Alexander yelled getting out of the car. I hadn't even noticed the car stopped I must have been losing my mind. "Okay! Just give me a second!" I said trying to calm my nerves. We're at the police station. We're safe now I thought, but I felt like the man was still watching me.

I finally got the guts to get out of the car. We were at the police station, there was nothing to be afraid of, the man wouldn't be dumb enough to follow me here would he? I thought still shaking as Alexander talked to a fat cop eating a dough-nut. Why is he eating a dough-nut when I almost got killed tonight! My mind kept racing all over the place.

"Jeffy!" Alexander yelled trying to get my attention.

"What?" I asked finally getting out of space.

"Tell the cop what happened Jeffy." Alexander said sounding annoyed like he didn't care I almost got killed like it was just another night and this was all a waste of time. What was with him tonight I thought.

"Now what happened son?" The officer questioned finishing his last piece of his dough-nut.

"I was at home and then the phone rang. I answered it and a deep voice answered. He wouldn't tell me who he was looking for so I hung up." I said trying to remember everything that happened.

"And then what happened?" The cop asked still not satisfied with what I had said.

"And then he called again and started asking questions about scary movies he said I couldn't get a question wrong or he'd kill me." I said starting to shake again. This is all just a terrible dream I thought.

"What kind of questions son?" The cop continued questioning.

"He asked what was the name of the killer in A Nightmare On Elm Street, What weapon did Micheal Myers use to kill people, and what movie started the horror genre Friday the 13the, Halloween, A Nightmare On Elm Street, The Last House On The Left or Psycho and that was the question I got wrong." I said still shaking I didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

"What did he say when you got it wrong?" The cop questioned while writing billions of words per minute in his notebook which made me even more nervous. I looked at Alexander he had been quiet the whole time. He looked at me weird.

"Tell the cop what else happened Jeffy." He said practically talking to me like I was a little kid who he was telling to not touch the kitty.

"He um said I was lucky because he had a bonus question and I asked him what was his bonus question and he said to guess which entrance of my house he was at. I got so freaked out at that point I hung up and then the door bell rang and I just can't remember what happened after that and then Alexander came and he left." I said out of breath from talking so fast and shaking.

"Anything else weird about the conversation son?" The cop asked still writing in his notebook.

"Just one more thing. He knew me and Alexander were dating....he said he knew a lot about me." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Okay there's nothing really we can do. We'll put some cop cars on watch over your house and tomorrow we'll send some cops over there to see if we can trace the call." The cop said getting up.

"Thanks officer!" Alexander said getting up too. "Ill go start the car Jeffy, and make sure everything is safe." Alexander said starting to walk out of the door. I love him so much he's always there for me I don't know what I would do without Alexander I thought.

"Do you and your boyfriend have any problems?" The cop asked suddenly.

"No not at all!" I yelled offended that he would even ask that.

"No need to get all huffy and puffy. Its just you can't trust anyone these days. It could have been your boyfriend." The cop said putting away his notebook.

"Whatever!" I said walking out of the door.