Cruel Intentions

Cruel Intentions

The Mansion

People were starting to take there seats at the very long dinning room table, and Marissa was in her room getting ready.

Zacky and the boys made there way upstairs to Zacky’s room.

“Fuck Zacky this house is the shit”. Jimmy laughed running into the room.

“You’ve seen nothing yet”. Zacky said leading his friends into the room next to his.

“Hello Zacky”. Rebecca smiled coming out of the back room.

“This is Rebecca, My masseuse”

“Zacky man you are the luckiest mother fucker I ever met”. Syn said looking Rebecca up and down.

Rebecca blushed and went back to what she was doing.

After, the guys quickly changed into there brand new very expensive suits and walked downstairs to the dinning room.

Marissa was talking to some people when Zacky came up behind her and put his hands on her hips.

Marissa fake smiled.

“Would you excuse me for a minute”. She said walking away from the people with Zacky.

“What do you want Zachary”. She asked taking a glass of campaign that was going around on trays.
Zacky grabbed some campaign.

“I want you, To meet some people”. Zacky smirked dragging Marissa over to the guys

“Guys this is my gorgeous step-sister Marissa”. Zacky introduced

“And Marissa they are Matt, Johnny, Jimmy and Brian”. Zacky said pointing to each one of them.

“Charmed”. Marissa said putting her hand out to Syn.

Syn grabbed her hand, kissed it and then smirked at her.

Marissa smirked back and did the same thing for each of the guys.

Everyone took there seats at the table.

Zacky and the rest of the guys enjoyed there dinner even though they didn’t know what half the stuff they were eating was.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!