Status: With the new year comes a new story!(:

The More the Merrier

It all started 3 months ago, when I got out of jail.
I know, I know. That sounds really bad, but it wasn't as bad as it sounds, I promise.
My problems all began when I was 15. My boyfriend was beating me, and raping me. I didn't know how on earth to cope with things. He cheated on me a lot, but I couldn't figure out how to get out of this relationship. There was just no way. I was too afraid he'd hurt me, and I'd always remember how great our love was when we started out.
Anyways, after 3 years of our relationship he finally broke up with me I thought I was free. I thought shit'd be okay, but apparently I was wrong.
At 18, my mom's boyfriend raped me. I didn't want to deal with it. I couldn't deal with it. So next time he came into my room, I shot him in the head.
Okay, so maybe it WAS bad, but I wasn't just going to let him have his way with me! I was tired of being pushed around!
The jury agreed that I was using self defense since my mom's boyfriend instigated it, and was rather violent. I got 5 years.
As fate would have it, I was acquitted after 3 years.

In jail, I met a man. His name was Brian Haner Jr, and he was there for armed robbery. We became good friends, and around the same time I was released, he was as well.

I should have known that release day was NOT going to be the last time I saw him.