White It out Like Glittering Wax Butterflies

'Round We Go Running In Circles...

My eyes hurt from crying so much. I hugged my legs and buried my face.

It had been about three hours since I did the most regretable thing in my life.

It seems like everytime I find someone or something in my life that I love, I somehow destroy it for myself.

All I ever did was tell him to go away, and all he ever did was like me. Maybe even love me. I don't know about that last one. I'm not jumping to conclusions.

I wanted more than anything to go back to Quinn and apologize More than ANYTHING. But I couldn't. I can't find it in myself to do something like that after I just yelled at him like that.

I just felt like...

Dieing...

I really don't know what I was really going to do with life before, but now... well, maybe I was supposed to meet Bert for a REASON, because I was supposed to meet Quinn.

How could I be so stupid to him? I wanted to start hitting my head against the wall 'til my head started bleeding. I wish I had never took that ride from Bert. I wouldn't have to deal with this right now. My head hurt from contemplating so many things at one time.

Then I started to think: maybe I could walk to their apartment, just to get a last look at it. Just to sit outside of the building. I wouldn't go in after what I just did.

It felt a little too awkward, walking to the place I was running from. I'm just a walking contridiction... That's why I hate myself...