White It out Like Glittering Wax Butterflies

His Backpack Is All That He Knows...

The second we walked into the apartment, I couldn't beleive I was hearing what I thought I was.
Some one was blaring "Very Ape" by Nirvana. I was trying so hard not to scream out in joy.

"OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA RAPE WHO EVER IS PLAYING THIS!" I yelled.

"Um, I think Hazel is," Quinn pointed out to the living room where Hazel was dancing around, playing air guitar.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted over the music.

"YOU LOVE NIRVANA TOO?!" she asked happily.

I nodded. "THEY'RE MY FUCKIN' FAVORITE!"

Hazel squealed happily and jumped on me, making me fall to the ground.

"Um, do I want to know?" Jeph asked, standing in the doorway.

Hazel and I looked up at him, then we busted out laughing.

Ember ran by the door way, making a strange bird noise that almost sounded like she was saying "pecans", followed by a man with redish colored hair, who I kind of figured was Dan.

Quinn ended up walking next to Jeph to join him in staring at me and Hazel's fan girly joy.

"My God, they must really love Nirvana," Bert commented.

"HELL YES WE DO!" Hazel yelled.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be really good friends," I smiled at Hazel, who smiled back.

"Oh yes, any fan of Nirvana is a friend of mine."