White It out Like Glittering Wax Butterflies

Girl, You Can't Kill A Liar!

"Quinn, my lovely! We're home!" Bert yelled over he kicked his apartment door open.

His apartment was... nice. Well, it was small, yeah, but I like small houses and stuff. They're cozy! It had a small living room area, a small kitchen, and a hallway leading to the bathroom and bedrooms.

I wasn't really looking, but I noticed someone lying underneath a blanket on the couch.

"QUINN!" Jeph said, sitting down right on the person who was lying on the couch. "WAKE UP! WE HAVE A VISITOR!"

Quinn, I'm assuming his name because there was no one else in the room, groaned into the couch.

Bert joined Jeph in sitting on the poor guy. I just stood by the doorway and watched awkwardly.

"Come on Quinnay!" Bert laughed "You wanna meet her!"

"'Her'?!" Quinn repeated, then fell off the couch.

Bert smirked. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Quinn looked over at me. He was... well, what can I say? He was really good looking. His hair was bleach blonde, and had very, VERY pretty brown eyes. Unlike mine. Mine were hazel in one and light blue in another...

Quinn got up and went to stand next to me while Bert and Jeph followed.

"Hi," Quinn said while leaning up against the wall. I'm assuming he was trying to make up for when he fell on his ass.

"Umm... Hi..." I said nervously.

Okay, so Quinn's flirty. He's just a flirty person, right? RIGHT?!

"So, um, you from around here?"

"No, I'm not..." God, I wish I didn't smell so bad. I seriously can't remember the last time I took a shower.

"So, are you like... 20? 21?"

"I'm 22."

"Oh, cool... cool..."

Sure it is Quinn. Sure it is.

"So... I think I'm gonna get some sleep," I said, trying to think of a way to end this conversation.

"Oh, well, um... you can sleep on the couch," Bert said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "Goodnight Quinn."

"Uhhh... goodnight," he said awkwardly.

Jeph walked out of the living room, followed by Quinn. Bert clicked the light off. "Night lovely."

"Night Bert," I smiled as I lied down on the couch and fell asleep.