White It out Like Glittering Wax Butterflies

Insanity Laughs, Under Pressure We're Cracking!

My eyes fluttered open and met with that lovely pair of brown eyes.

"Morning!" he said merrily.

"Umm... good morning?" I tried to adjust to the light in the room. "Why are you sitting so close to me?"

"'Cause you're a likable person."

"Oh, well... that answers that..."

He smiled and continued to stare at me for a few minutes. That was kind of weird. Having some one watch you as you wake up.

"Um..."

"Yes?" Quinn perked up.

"Can... I use your shower?"

"Sure. It's down the hall, to the left."

"Thanks..." I got up, moving past Quinn, who looked absolutely smitten, and made my way down the hall.

Really weird, that Quinn fellow. Looking at me the way he did. It was a slight bit scary in a way. He barely knew me yet he continued to try and hit on me. Tisk tisk.

I knocked on the bathroom door. When no one answered, I creaked the door open.

Okay, maybe a shower was an unknown place to them too. It looked like it hadn't been touched in months. Or maybe just a week or two. I'm just being overdramatic.

I really liked taking a showers after I haven't had one for a long time. It made me feel... really clean. I mean, sure, that's why you're supposed to take a shower for, but like if you take one every day you can't really feel a difference, but if you haven't in about a month like me and THEN you do, then you'll achieve the lovely feeling of clean.

I found a towel in the closet and turned on the water to super hot. I'm just weird. I like getting scorched in the shower.

I didn't really mind using men's soap. It defiantly made me smell better, and it made me feel like I had a boyfriend because I smelt like a guy.

I don't know, it just felt good.

I turned the water off and peaked outside the shower stall. I could never be too careful when I'm in some one else's house, especially with some one like Quinn in there.

I was relieved to find the bathroom to have no one but myself occupying it. I slipped my towel around me and went through with getting dressed.