White It out Like Glittering Wax Butterflies

Said *** It, I'm Fine!

I really was liking "Harry Potter". It was pretty sweet. An eleven year old kid finding out he's a wizard. Priceless.

I found that during the movie, I had leaned up against Quinn, and his arm some how found its way around my shoulder. I didn't WANT to like him. I wanted to be just... friends with him... Either that or have nothing to do with him. I guess I'm just... too afraid to like people. That's kind of why I've been dieing to get the hell out of here. I just didn't want to be around Quinn. To get as far away from him as possible. For both our sakes...

That's when I started thinking out my plan.

I was going to leave tonight.

No goodbyes. No warnings. I'd just... leave. They wouldn't have to deal with my sorry ass any more after today.

It disturbed me that it was only 2 in the afternoon. I wanted everyone to go to bed. I wanted to get out of here.

"MOVIE PAUSE!" Bert yelled, slamming his finger down on the pause button. "WHO WANTS POPCORN?!"

Jeph and Quinn's hands shot up. "Ooh! Me!"

Bert dashed into the kitchen and brought back a bowl of popcorn.

After Bert started the movie again, he decided that would be a good time to make his own commentary of it.

"Bert," I said as calmly as I could. "Shut up."

And, of course, he ignored me.

"Bert," I repeated in a more annoyed tone. "Shut. Up."

... And I'm ignored.

"Bert!" I threw a handful of popcorn at his head. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it back at me.

OH NO HE DI'IN'T!!!

I threw two handfuls at him, accidentally hitting Jeph, who threw more at me. Then Quinn joined in. Yeah. Just a big popcorn fight...