Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 10

Gerard brings his hand to my face and we deepen the kiss. This is amazing. I feel something hot and wet running down my face. I pull away and see blood on Gerards face.
"Frank your nose is bleeding." Gerard says rubbing the blood from his own face. I put a hand my nose.
"Fuck!" I say running out of the car and into the house. I run upstairs to the bathroom and try to find a cloth. I find one and I'm about to wet it when Gerard takes it from me. I didn't even see him come into the room. He wets it and holds my chin up.
"I'm capable of doing that myself you know." I say trying to pull away but he puts his arm round me.
"Chin up." He says. I lift it and he puts the cloth on the cut. I wince at the pain. "Sorry baby."

He called me baby. I put my hand on his waist and smile. He smiles back and lifts my chin back up. I look at his face. He looks tired. I guess he didn't sleep much last night. I sigh and shift my weight to the other foot. Gerard puts the cloth down and looks at my lip which is now also bleeding. He finds the cut and wipes it. He let's my chin go and looks at me.
"I'm sorry I caused you so much grief." He says stroking my face with his thumb.

"Well that's what love is. I'd die for you Gerard." I say tucking a hair behind his ear. He blushes and I smile. He smiles back and I pull him into a hug.
"I'd die for you too. I promise I won't put you through that again." He says
"Gerard you where grieving you can-" I say but he cuts me off.
"I said never again. I can't see you looking so unloved again." He replies. I decide to keep my mouth shut and enjoy this moment. I close my eyes and bury my face into his neck. I can feel him breathing onto my cheek. I hold him tighter. God I love him. I love him so much that it hurts. Its a good hurt though.
He starts to kiss my neck. I move my head to give him more room. I move so I can kiss him. I put my arms around his next and push us against the wall. I pull his hair and he groans in pleasure. He pulls away.
"Not tonight Frankie baby." He says clearly knowing what I want. "I don't think I'm ready yet."
I nod in understanding.
"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." I say
"Yeah you're right." He replies stroking my hair. "Oh by the way we need milk so I'm going to get some." He says
"Ok then. Don't be long." I say
'I won't." He replies quickly kissing me and walking away. I sigh and go into the bedroom to see him putting a warmer jacket on. He still has his shoes on from earlier.
"See you later." He says kissing me again.
"Bye." I say not moving from the door. I watch him go downstairs and seconds later I hear the front door close. I sigh again and head downstairs. I go into the living room and plug my ipod into speakers. I look at the clock. Its 6:00pm. I wonder why Gerard would have left it so late to go out.
"I'm ready to go oh oh oh" I sing along with Brendon Urie. I get bored easily without Gerard so I decide to go up to the attic an clear out. I go upstairs an get a chair so I can reach the hole in the ceiling. I climb into the dark. Its pitch black so I roam around until I find the light switch. The room lights up and there are boxes everywhere. One box catches my eye. Its a guitar case. I walk over and open it up. Its just an acoustic guitar. Fuck clearing out I want to play it. I take the guitar down and close the attic over.

I take the guitar and strum a few chords. Its all coming back to me now. I remember a few song. I decide to play 'man who can't be moved' by the script.
"Cause if one day you wake up and find that your missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be..." I sing while playing. I get lost in the music. My fingers strumming as I sing. I eventually finish the song. I sigh and try to think of another one. I start to play an acoustic version of 'Nine in The Afternoon'.

"Cause its nine in the afternoon
You're eyes are the size of the moon." I hear someone join in when I'm on the second chorus. I stop playing and look up to see Gerard leaning against the door.
"How long have you been there?" I ask
"A while." He replies walking further into the room. I rest my arms on my guitar as he sits beside me. "I...um have something for you." He says biting his lip as he takes a little box from his pocket. He hands me it. I open it to see a guitar pick on a necklace and on the guitar pick is a picture of me and Gerard kissing. It looks just like the one he drew on my cast. I gasp and take it from the box and let it dangle from my fingers.
"Its beautiful. When did you draw that?" I ask looking at it in awe.
"Before I drew Hayley." He says taking it from me. I turn so he can put it on for me.
"I didn't know you could get images printed on these." I say taking it between my fingers.
"I know someone that does it. I even got myself one made." He says showing me his own. It has the same picture on it. I practically jump on him and hug him so that he is lying on his back.
"Thank you." I whisper into his ear. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my check.
"For you a thousand times over." He says copying a line from the film 'kite runner'. Its then I look up to see he has put the picture of Hayley on the wall and beside it is the picture on the guitar picks.
"I love you Gee." I say snuggling into his neck.
"I love you too." He replies.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you made it to chapter 10. WELL DONE!! Aww I like this chapter. Sorry I didn't get the chance to update yesterday I fell asleep.
My friend made a mibba account to read this story he has only read the first chapter and says its rubbish. Might be the fact he's not an MCR fan but do you guys agree.
Going to bed now please comment x x
P.s. Isn't it weird I done the 10th chapter on the 10th day at 10:00pm O_o
Love you all to pieces!