Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 11

The past few days have been good Gerard is almost his old self. Though I can see it in his face when he thinks of Hayley. Right now is one of those times. His lips are in a straight line and his eyes are distant. I sigh and put an hand on his face and take him away from those memories. A single tear rolls down his face and I wipe it away with my thumb.
"She was too good for this world." He says taking my hand in his.
"I know." I reply. We are sitting in the living room, th Tv is on but we're not paying much attention too it.
I get up and go to the bedroom to get my guitar. I take it back downstairs where Gerard is still sitting. He likes it when I play. He normally sings while I play and he has a beautiful voice. I play the first few notes of 'Nine in the Afternoon.' Gerard smiles and sings along.
"Back to the street where we began.
Feeling as good as lovers can you know
Now we're feeling so good
Picking up things we shouldn't read
Looks like the end of history as we know.
Its just the end of the world.
Back to the street where we began.
Feeling as good as love you could you can."
I hear a crack of thunder from outside but ignore it. Gerard keeps singing and I get lost in his voice. I stop playing and rest my hands and head on my guitar.
"Why did you stop playing?" He asks confused.
"Why did you stop singing. Keep going." I say smiling.
"What if I don't want to?" He asks trying to hide a smile. I pout.
"Well you'll have to put up with sad face for the rest of the night." I say looking sad. He chuckles. He motions for me to hug him. I put my guitar down and snuggle into him. He puts his arm around me and starts singing the rest of the song. I close my eyes and he strokes my hair. I'm on the verge of sleeping.
"...when its nine in the afternoon." Gerard finishes.
"Another one..." I say sleepily.
"Ok baby." He says. He thinks and then starts another song. "Hear beats fast.
Colours and promises.
How to be brave.
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall.
Watching you stand alone.
All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow..." He sings "Thousand Years" by Christinba Perri.
"One step closer.
I have die everyday
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afra-" He sing when he is interrupted by the doorbell. He moves to get it but I stop him.
"I'll get it." I say getting up. I walk to the door and open it.
"Umm...hey Frank." Mikey says. It is pouring down outside and he is soaking.
"Uh. Come in." I say stepping out of the way. He comes in and stands in the hallway. I walk past him and into the living room.
"Who was it?" Gerard asks but before I have the chance to answer a nervous looking Mikey walks into the room. Gerard stands up and looks at him angrily.
"What are you doing here?" He asks
I came here to tell you something...and I missed you." He says looking shamefully at his shoes. Gerard sighs and relaxes.
"Go upstairs and dry yourself off and tell me later. I'll give you some clothes." Gerard says in a softer tone.

**************************
We are all sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. Mikeys clothes are in the dryer and he is wearing Gerards shirt and jeans. I'm standing beside Gerard and he is sitting on one of the chairs. Mikey is sitting across from him.
"So what did you want to tell me?" Gerard asks pulling me onto his lap. I feel uncomfortable with this as Mikey is there. I think Gerard is trying to prove a point by doing what he did.
"Well you're not going to like this. Not at all." He says putting his mug down. "Mum and dad has Spencer over today. They mentioned your name...and they said something about Frank." Gerard goes rigid.
"Who's Spencer?" I ask
"He does black magic. He mostly hypnotises people." Mikey replies. Gerard is still.
"So what's that got to do with me and Gerard?" I say raising an eyebrow.
I-I think my parents have sent him for you both and when Spencer gets someone it never ends well." He replies. I grab Gerards hand and look at him. He looks angry.
"They can fuck with me all they want but there is no way I'm letting them anywhere near Frank." He says sternly.
"I know Gee. I think its best you guys get out of here for a while. " Mikey says. Gerard nods.
"Yeah good idea." He replies. I sit there confused and scared.
"Wait...we have to leave Jersey?" I ask. Gerard sighs and looks at me with pleading eyes.
"Yes baby. I'm sorry but its the only option we have." He says holding me tighter.
"Why would they do this Gee?" I ask. My eyes are watering now.
"I really don't know Frankie. I really don't know." He replies.
"When will we go?" I ask almost whispering. Gerard stays silent. "Gerard when?" I ask
"Tonight..." He replies grimly. Mikey clears his throat to get out attention. I forgot he was here. I get up and busy myself by putting the mugs in the dishwasher. Gerard sighs and holds his head in his hands.
"Thanks for letting us know Mikey. Thanks for sticking by me." Gerard says looking at him. I take his clothes from the dryer and hand them to him.
"Why where you at their house anyway?" Gerard asks.
"I was picking up some letters. I better get changed and go. I don't want to be seen comeing out of here." Mikey replies.
"Yeah on you go to the bathroom." Gerard says.
"Thanks." He replies getting up and leaving the room. I get my take my packet of cigarettes from my pocket and light one up. I take a long drag and blow the smoke out. I can't take this all in. My head is swimming and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

A long 5minutes in silence. I finish my cigarette and Mikey has just walked into the room.
"I guess I better be off then." He says.
"Yeah thanks again." Gerard replies. Mikey walks towards me.
"Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Please." He says
"I won't. I promise you." I say looking at him. He nods and walks back over to the door.
"Keep in touch." He says before leaving. The front door closes and a chill crawls up my spine. I am looking out of the kitchen window. Its still raining. I turn to Gerard who is still sitting at the table.
"Its going to be a long night." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well chapter 11 for the 11th day of the month. Its my birthday in 10 days and I'm so excited. Also in 4 days I can't wait to go see Christina Perri on Sunday.
Comment please I honestly don't have the heart to carry this on anymore. I need reassurance that you guys enjoy it. Please help me love this again.
X x x