Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 13

Gerards POV!!!!!!
We are on the road again heading for another unknown destination. I want to keep on moving so Spencer won't catch up with us.
"Gerard I'd be very surprised if we haven't single handedly melted a full ice berg with the amount of petrol we have used." Frank says. I laugh and look at him for a second."We might have even deprived a polar bear from its home." He says turning away.

"Trust you too make me feel guilty. I'll stop at the next town then. There's no way they would have followed us this far out." I say.

True to my word after another hour of driving we pull up outside a little hotel and get a room. Frank drops onto the bed and rolls onto his tummy so that his face is buried in the sheets. I sit on the bed.
"Frankie get up." I say.
"Nope." He replies not moving
"Get up." I repeat
"Don't wanna." He says.
"Do you want me to use force?" I ask. He stays silent."Well you asked for it." I grab his waist and pull him to me. Then I start to tickle him.
"G-G-Gerard s-stop it." He says laughing and trying to get away. He manages to squirm away for all of 2 seconds before I grab him again and tickles.
"Please stop Gee." He pleads.
"Nope." I relpy.
"Pleeeeaaasee." He says managing to get free again but falling off the bed. I scramble to see him lying on his back. I smirk and sit on top of him and start tickling him again.
"I don't wanna." I say copying what he said earlier.
"Do you want me to use force?" He says now copying me.
"By doing wha-" I say but before I know it I'm flat on my back and Frank is on top of me.
"By doing this." He says kissing me. He has my hands pinned down and he won't let go. I try to get free but he is one strong little man. I eventually give up and kiss him more. Our tongues touch and a surge of electricity flows through my body. I can't stay still any longer and want to touch him. I pull away.
"Frankie my hands would like to be able to feel again." I say because my hands feel a little numb.
"Oh sorry." He says breathlessly moving his knees. I sit up with him still on me and move his bangs from his face. I kiss his lips softly and wrap my arms around him. I deepen the kiss. I stand up as best I can while carrying Frank to the bed. I sit him on it without is ever parting lips. I hover over his small body and he gives a little moan when I move my hands down to his legs. I pull away again. He looks at me with lustful eyes.
"I'm ready now." I say. He smiles and I kiss him again. I unbutton his shirt and take it of and then do the same with my own. Before I know it we are both completely naked and I feel amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know its short but sweet. The next chapter will be better and hopefully longer.
HAPPY FRIDAY 13th!!!
Another shout out to xXRavenMidnightxX for helping me enjoy writing this story again. I actually love the girl she is amazing! So go read her stories. I would put a link to he profile but I don't know how :S
Comment guys because its...
EASY PEASY
PUMPKIN PEASY
PUMPKIN PIE
MOTHER FUCKERS!

(And I will give you a cookie)