Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 18

Pain engulfs me as I wake. I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness. It takes a while before my eyes adjust. I am in what looks like a cellar and I am tied to a chair. Morning light streams through very small window.
"Welcome Gerard." Says a very familiar voice.
"Pleasure as always Spencer." I say through clenched teeth not bothering to turn and look at him.
"Oh Gee." He says.
"Don't you dare call me that." I say snapping my head round to look at him. He is leaning against the wall with his arms folded. He laughs and walks towards me.
"Why? Is Frank the only one allowed to say it?" He says. "You know I've always wondered how to make a small man taller. Maybe I'll stretch him out."
"If you dare fucking touch him you'll wish you where never born." I say trying to get my arms free. Spencer slaps me across the face.
"Says the one who's tied to a chair." He smirks. He walks into the darkness and reappears with something glinting in his hand.
"My parents may hate me right now but I'm pretty sure they won't want you killing me." I say.
"Who said I was told to kill you. I never have liked you Gerard this was my own choice." He replies walking towards me. He stands behind me and holds my head back. I feel the cool blade touch my neck.
This is it. I'm going to die and I'm fucking terrified. I close my eyes and wait. Frank comes to my mind. Oh I love you Frank. I love you. I love you. I wish I had told you more. I wish I had gotten to know you more. I wish I could have just one last kiss.
"You really think I'd make you die that quickly." He says moving the blade. I open my eyes and breath out. There must be a god just if you are there please give me long enough to get back to my little Frankie. I pray silently.
Spencer un ties me and goes out of the room. I rub my sore wrists. How the fuck am I going to get out. I get up and wander around the claustrophobic room. There are shackles on one of the walls. I mean who the fuck has shackles in their basement. I sign and run my hand through my hair. The window is far too small to get through. The door is locked and there's no way of knocking it down.
I kick the wall in frustration and sink to the floor. Oh Frank I'm so sorry. I only wish you could hear me. Silent tears fall to the concrete floor leaving little wet splodges. My guitar pick necklace dangles from my neck. I hold it between my fingers and run over the image with mny thumb.
"I promise you Frankie I will see you again." I say into the empty room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!
Well this is the end of Gerards POV we are going back to Frank for the next 6 chapters.
I've decided my killjoy name is RedNight so I may change my username but I'm not sure yet.
My twitter is Meganwho1 is you want to follow me.
If any of you want me to read one of your stories leave me a comment and I will happily read them.
New update tomorrow mother fuckers.
P.s. I don't know if I've already mentioned this but xXRavenMidnightxX has a great Frikey called You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Go check it out. I still don't know how to do links sorry.

RedNight X_X