Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 19

Franks POV!!!

I'm lying on the bed. Its great to just relax. I play with my guitar pick necklace between my fingers. Man I'm bored. I'm never bored when Gee is around. That reminds me where the fuck is he?
I get up and walk out of the room. I go downstairs and outside but he isn't there. Maybe he's with Ray. I check all of downstairs but there is no sign of him or Ray. I go back upstairs but no one else is in the house.
"Gerard! Ray!" I shout beginning to panic.
"What is it Frank." Ray asks coming out of a closet. I sigh in relief.
"Have you seen Gee?" I ask.
"No I thought he was with you." He says in confusion. I begin to panic again and go back outside. I look around and walk a little up the street to see if he might be there. Nothing.
"Uh...Frank you might want to see this." Ray says. I turn to see him holding something but I'm too far away to make it out. I walk towards him and take the small piece of paper from his hands.
'You thought you could out run me?' The note reads.
I crush the note and begin to shake with anger. He's got Gerard. My Gerard and he's going to pay.
"Mother fucker!" I say throwing the note down and running into the house and going upstairs. I hear Ray follow me. I begin to re-pack the things I took out before.
"Frank you can't go alone you'll get killed." Ray says in despair. I ignore him and go to his room where his rug sack is sitting. I pack things into his bag. I then run downstairs and get the car keys. Ray followed me everywhere. Just before I leave the house I turn to him.
"Who said I was going alone." I say handing him the keys and rug sack. "I promise I will never give up. I will find him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Veerrry short I know but I need to sleep. I went to go see Hugo today it was such a good film. I recommend it.
I changed my username yay!
Will update again tomorrow mother fuckers O_o