Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 22

I am standing right in front of Spencer. I pull the knife and raise it high. I see red and all I want to do is kill the mother fucker. I make sure not to look him in the eye so he doesn't do his crazy shit on me. His eyes look to his right.
"Gerard!" He shouts. I bring down the knife only to be pulled back and flung on the floor. I look up to see Gerard. This can't be happening. Not him. Not my Gerard. I stand up and look at Spencer who is heading out of the room. I run towards him and push him against the wall.
"What the fuck have you done with him." I spit. It doesn't help that I have to look up to him.
"Nothing. I've just made him his old self." He smirks.
"I'm gonna' wipe that smirk right off your face in a minute." I say pushing him harder against the wall.
"Would you really put Gerards life at risk...cause you know how easily I can make him kill himself. And if you don't let me go that's exactly what will happen." He says. I think about this and let him go.
"If you let him go back to the way he was I will give myself up and you can do what you like with me..." I say dropping to my knees and holding my hands out in front of me. His gaze shifts up from me for a few minutes and then he looks at me again. I look around to see Mikey and Ray are now in the room.
Spencer gets chains and ties my hands up. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Gerard. I smile weakly.
"Its ok baby. Don't worry about me." I say trying to sound reassuring. He looks at me in confusion.
"Frank what are you doing?" He asks. Spencer roughly pulls me up. Gerard looks angry."Fucking let him go!" He yells about to pounce for Spencer but Ray and Mikey hold him back.
"Frank asked for this Gerard. And anyway I never intended on killing you. It was always Frank I wanted. Now I've got him right where I wanted him." Spencer says. Gerard is trying to get free from Mikey and Rays grasp.
"Gerard stop. I don't know what Frank is up to but just let him do what he needs to do." Mikey says. Gerard stops fighting and a low growl escapes his mouth. Spencer laughs and pulls me to the door. He leads me out of the house and we stop outside his car.
Gerard, Ray and Mikey come out aswell. Gerard looks at me with pleading eyes. I have to do this its the only way for us to be free.
"Can I talk to Gerard for a minute?" I ask Spencer. He looks at me and nods. So this guy at least has some heart. He leads me to Gerard. He doesn't let go as Gerard hugs me.
"What are you thinking of Frank. I will come and get you I promise." He says.
"I know Gee." I say. I lean to his ear and whisper."If he really can read minds then he sure as hell better be ready for what he's got coming." I say moving away. I look at Mikey and Ray and smile. Gerard smiles too. Spencer pulls me back to the car.
Oh did I forget to mention? This is all part of the plan. Obviously Spencer can't read minds at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I've sort of completely changed the plot of this story but I think this will be better than what I had planned before.
We have reached 10 subscribers YAY! Thank-you we are finally at double figures. Please my lovely little subscribers let me know who you are so I can thank you all individually!
Love you mother fuckers! Xoxo
RedNight!