Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 25

GERARD POV!!!!!
I see red as I walk to Spencer. How dare he put my Frankie through pain. I am going to kill the bastard.
"Gerard..." Frank whimpers. I stop in my tracks and turn. Frank is lying on the floor panting heavily. I run too him and take him in my arms.
"Where does it hurt?" I ask.
"Its gone now." He says.
"Mikey get him!" Ray shouts. I turn my head to see Spencer run into the house. Mikey and Ray run after him but Spencer locks the door. They try to knock the door down but they don't succeed. I help Frank up and look at him to make sure he's ok. There is a cut on his arm and another on his neck.
"What the fuck did he do Frank?" I ask. Frank moves his hand to his neck and touches the cut.
"I know about the one on my arm but the one on my neck..." He trails off. I look towards the house to see the guys still trying to get in.
"Leave him for now. We will just wait. He can't stay there forever." I say leading Frank to the car. We get in the back. I wrap a blanket round his shoulders and I give him a packet of skittles. He smiles a weak smile but doesn't open the sweets. Beads of sweat run down his forehead. I place a hand on his head. He has a temperature.
I get some antiseptic and start to clean his cuts. He winces at the pain. He puts a hand to his head.
"What's wrong?" I ask looking at his head.
"I hurt it..." He says. I feel sick at the pain Spencer has caused. I swear to god I will kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short I know but I didn't get 5 comments and my battery on my phone is low and I'm staying at my aunts so I can't charge it. I will give comment shout outs in the next chapter.

I'm afraid the end is near guys!
RedNight! Xoxo