Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 26

Mikey POV!!!!!

I bang and kick the door as does Ray. Frank and Gerard are in the car. Its amazing how much they love each other. I kick the door again to no avail. No way am I going to let Spencer get away with this. He's broke my brothers heart, Franks heart, Rays heart and he's on the verge of breaking mine.
Ray stops kicking and sits on the ground. I look in the window but I can't see Spencer. How could my parents be so cruel and homophobic? I never thought they would just disown their son like that. Gerard can't help love. No one can. Fuck how would they feel if their parents done the same to them. Once I get home I'm going to confront them and if they won't realize what they have done then I don't see the point in being their son anymore. I mean if they where able to just let go of Gerard then they could just as easily let go of me.
I sigh and sit next to Ray. I zip my red leather jacket up. Its cold but very sunny. Ray puts his sun glasses on. He plays with the strap on his glove. Its going to be a long wait.

Ray POV!!!!!!
I play with the strap on my glove and look straight ahead to the car. I've never known Spencer to run away from a fight. I mean he looked shit scared. Then again I've never witnessed someone break one of his trances the way Frank did.
Why wasn't I that strong? Why couldn't I have saved Lucy? I used to look at her the way Frank and Gerard look at each other. I had just proposed to her and we where looking forward to a long and happy future together. Funny how things turn out.
I still don't know who asked Spencer to go after Lucy or why they wanted her dead in the first place. He was chasing us for months before he caught up with us. We thought we where free of him but no. One thing I have learned about him is that he won't give up until he's completed his job.
I remember back to that horrible day he found us. We had booked into a hotel in Philadelphia. I had left her to go for a shower and when I came back out she had gone. I was days looking for her. Then I tracked her down at this house. I tried so hard to get her but I looked into his eyes for less than a second and that's all it took for him to freeze me. He made me watch while Lucy cut her wrists, her stomach, her legs and then finally her neck. God knows I tried to move. I tried until the very last second. I never gave up hope even when she had cut her neck. Eventually Spencer let me go and I ran to Lucy. I held her in my arms while she slipped away. I remember her looking at me with pleading eyes. She couldn't speak but I knew exactly what she wanted.
She wanted me to kill her faster.
I promised her I would do anything for her and even though it was the hardest thing ever I did it. When I agreed she looked at me with eyes full of love. She lifted her hand to my face and stroked it. Then she held my hand so tight. I cherished the feeling and with my free hand I took the knife. I closed my eyes and raised it. Lucy's grip tightened a little.
"So long and goodnight my angel." I said a tear rolling down my face. I plunged the knife into her heart and seconds later her hand let go. She was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ray.
This was a filler cause I didn't want to end the story just yet. Sorry for no update yesterday.

Some comment shout outs!
Rainbow_Smiles ⁠
AshleyC123
xXRavenMidnightxX (third shout out cause I love her and I want her to hurry and update her story!)

RedNight! Xoxo