Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 27

Ray POV!!!!
We have been waiting here for the best part of an hour. My stomach grumbles in hunger. There's food in the car. Should I go get some? My stomach grumbles again as if answering my question.
"Come I'm hungry." I say to Mikey standing up. He gets up and walks with me to the car. Frank and Gerard are still sitting in the back and Frank is in Gerards arms. He looks like he'll fall asleep any minute. I walk round to the boot and open it. I have crisps in here that I bought the other day (A/N funny how there just happened to be crisps in the boot).
"You want crisps guys?" I ask Frank and Gerard. Franks sleepy eyes snap open and I hear his stomach rumble. I chuckle. I hand him a packet and he tears it open. I also see a skittles packet on the floor.
"You better pick up your droppings." I say nodding my head to the litter. Franks mouth is too full for him too speak.
"It comes with the deal. You get a Frank then you have to get the droppings too." Gerard says smiling and holding his hand out. I hand him and Mikey a packet and close the boot. I walk to the drivers side and get in. Mikey gets in too.
We sit there for a while just eating as you do when I see some movement from the house. I freeze.
"I saw that too." Mikey says putting his crisps down and getting out. I follow.

Mikey POV!!!!
I sprint to the house and look in the window again. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. I sigh and turn around and nod my head in disappointment to Ray. He looks annoyed and heads back to the car as do I. We get in and continue eating our crisps.
"Gee?" Frank says. I look into the mirror so that I can see them.
"Yeah." Gerard replies stroking his hair.
"Are you afraid to die?' He asks. The question stuns us all.
"Why are you asking that Frankie." Gerard asks. Frank fidgets nervously. Gerard freezes and looks at Frank realising what he really meant.
"And the penny drops..." I say. Gerard glares at me for a second.
"Well no. How could I be scared about dying when I know if it wasn't me it would be you." He says. Frank thinks about this.
"Oh Gerard." He says.
"I'd take a bullet for you any day." Gerard replies.
"And I for you." Frank says. Their foreheads touch and they look at each other. I look away. I feel as if I'm intruding but smile at how much devotion they show for each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I gave you a clue to how its going to end! Too be fair its a pretty obvious one.
Whoever guesses it will get a mystery prize. Its a good prize. Well good in my opinion.
So get guessing mother fuckers.
By the way I'm imaging them the way they are in danger days.
You might have realised that I don't go into much detail, that's because I like to leave more to your imagination. Just letting you know.
Oh and I'm sooooo sorry meansomething because I forgot to mention you in my comment shout out I feel so bad so you get one all to yourself.
Comment shout out!
Meansomething!!!!!

RedNight! Xoxo O_o