Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 28

Frank POV!!!

Five hours and counting and we're not leaving until we get hold of that mother fucker. Gerard, Ray and Mikey are all sleeping. I am outside smoking. I take one last drag and drop the remains.
I sigh and kick a rock on the ground. I can't bear to think of Gerard fighting with Spencer. What if he accidentally looks into his eyes and he gets killed. I love him too much to lose him.

Spencer POV!!!! (A/N bet you weren't expecting this.)

I sit in the dark corner with my knees to my chest. How the fuck did Frank do that. No one has ever been able to break that trance. If he can do it then he can teach other people. I can't let that happen.
I've seen Mikey look in the window a few times but he hasn't noticed me. Earlier I was peeking out of the window too see why they where all in the car. Then Mikey started running back to the house so I hid again.
I can see Frank standing outside the car. This is my chance. I get up slowly so I don't get noticed. I creep upstairs to the empty bedroom where I keep all my weapons. I pick up a fully loaded gun. I go back downstairs and peek out of the window. Frank is still standing there. Great!
I slowly walk to the door and open it. Frank looks up and freezes. Ha this is going to be fun.

Frank POV!!!
Spencer smirks as he walks toward me. I see the gun and freeze. Should I wake Gerard and the guys. But if I turn my back he could shoot me. He stops meters away. As much as I want to kill the bastard I am fucking terrified. I try to look brave and take a few steps forward. I smile at him.
"Finally decided to grow a pair and face me then. I could see I freaked you out." I say folding my arms.
"Oh Frankie I think your the one that needed to grow a pair." He replies raising the gun. I unfold my arms and brace myself.
"Go on t-then." I say mentally slapping myself for stuttering. He laughs and puts his finger on the trigger. I get ready to charge. Adrenaline pulsing through my veins. He pulls the trigger and I start to charge only to be shoved away and knocked to the ground.
The gun shot echoes through the air and I sit up to see Gerard on the ground too. He didn't. Please tell me he didn't. I rush to him and look to see blood pouring from his chest.
I look at Spencer who is standing there in shock. Anger floods me and I stand up. I charge to him and push him too the ground. His gun goes flying and lands a few feet from me. I hurry to get it and point it to him.
"You wouldn't. You don't have the guts." He says smirking.
"Oh really now?" I say flicking the safety catch."One thing to say to you Spencer. Never doubt a man with a gun." I say and pull the trigger. His eyes go blank and blood spreads around his body.
"Frank..." I turn to look at Gerard. Mikey and Ray are at his side trying to stop the bleeding. I rush to him and kneel beside him. I rest his head on my knees and stroke his hair.
"Its okay baby. Call 911." I say. Mikey is trying hard not to panic as am I. "Gerard why did you do that?" I ask moving his hair from his face.
"I p-promised." He says running out of breath."I promised I'd take a b-bullet for you." Tears well up in my eyes.
"Oh Gerard. I'm sorry." I say. He laughs weakly and his breathing becomes rough.
"I love you Frank don't ever forget that." He says. I realise what he's meaning.
"Don't you dare try and say good bye. You're going to be just fine." I reply the tears spilling over. He lifts a shaky hand and cups my face.
"I'm not afraid Frankie. And I don't think I can hold on." He says stroking my face. Mikey chokes out a sob. "Mikes. I love you too. Tell- tell mom and dad I forgive them and look after my Frankie." Mikey nods and sobs harder. Ray is on the phone to 911.
"Gerard please hold on. Please. I can't bare life without you." I say taking his hand in mine and keeping them at my face.
"You'll be fine. I promise." He says smiling. I take a deep breath.
"We both know that's a promise you can't keep." I say leaning closer to him. I kiss him and he weakly kisses back. His eyes begin to droop and Mikey is crying so much that Ray has to take him into the car. He tries to get back to Gerard but Ray won't let him.
"No! Don't you dare. Stay with me Gerard." I plead. He looks at me with tired eyes.
"Don't worry. You're going to meet someone better than me and you're going to get married and live a long and happy life." He says.
"Please. Please no." I sob holding onto him for dear life.
"Promise me something Frankie..." He says breathlessly.
"Anything. Anything for you Gee." I reply. The blood still flows from him and I am covered in it. "One day Frank your life is going to flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching." He says his eyes closing a little more.
"I love you Gerard. With all my heart." I sob.
"I love you too. And I'll wait for you." He smiles. I hear sirens and look to see ambulances turning the corner.
"Look Gerard ambulances. You're going to be-" I look down to see his lifeless eyes. No.
"NO! No no no. Don't leave me Gerard. Come back. Please." I scream. I can just hear Mikey over my own sobs. I hold him closer to me and kiss his lips. He is still warm. "No. No. No" I cry. Strong arms pull me away as medics work hard at Gerard. I try everything to get away.
"Shhh. Stop Frank." Ray says turning me to face him. I look at him. His eyes are welling up and he is trying not to cry. I shake my head and collapse into his arms.
Why Gerard?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to hell for this.
I cried while writing this and I hate myself for killing Gerard.
Incase you hadn't noticed I'm not american and infact scottish but I was trying to be as american as possible :)
What's this I hear?
Oh there's going to be a sequel to this story!
Yes my babies you read right!
No one guessed what was going to happen in this chapter and the prize involved me making the winner one of the characters in the sequel...
So instead I'm going to ask who wants to be with Ray and who wants Mikey?
Hope you enjoyed this story and keep an eye out for the sequel.
Until we meet again Killjoys...
So long and goodnight!

RedNight! Xoxo