Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 3

I look at Frank sitting at the dining table. His arm is in a sling and he is trying as best as he can to eat his bacon roll. Hayley came home about an hour ago and she doesn't mind Frank being here.
"Where do you stay Frank" Hayley asks when she comes into the kitchen. Frank finishes his mouthful before he speaks.
"About ten minutes away from here." He replies getting up and lifting his plate. Hayley rushes over and takes it from him.
"Don't worry I'll deal with that." She says giving him a smile. Frank returns the smile. This makes me weak in the legs and I have to hold onto the counter for support.
"Gerard are you ok?" Hayley asks putting down the plate and coming too me. I nod and wrap my arms around her in a hug. I bury my face in her hair and take deep breaths.
"Come on Gee we better get Frank home." Hayley says pulling away.
"Kay." I say almost whispering.
*********************
I park the car in the drive way but I don't get out. Hayley looks at me with worry. I get out and she follows and we go into the house. I go straight to our bedroom. Take my shoes and jacket off and just stand there looking at the wall.
"Baby are you ok...talk to me." Hayley asks moving in front of me. I look into those worry filled eyes and wish that I loved them. I've realised now that I don't love her, I love someone else but I can't bring myself to even think of him. Its just wrong I can't love him I just can't.
"Gerard please baby. I'm worried." Hayley says interrupting my vile thoughts. Instead of talking I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. I pull her towards the bed and I take off her top.
**************************
Hayley is groaning in pleasure. Yet I feel nothing. Hayley opens her eyes and moves her hand to my bum. She gives it a squeeze and bites her lip.
"Uh...Gerard...faster" she says breathlessly. I do as she asks and thrust faster. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Hayley squeals as another orgasm rips through her body. I pull away and roll over onto my back. Hayley is still groaning with pleasure. She looks at me with wild eyes but I just turn over and close my eyes, hoping sleep will take me.
****************************
Its been a week since me and Hayley have had sex. Also a week since I last saw Frank...
"Gerard what the fuck is up with you." Hayley asks after another attempt to get me to have sex. I ignore her. "Fuck sake Gerard. You haven't even looked at me in the past week. You've been ignoring me."
"I've just got a lot on my mind right now." I say
"So have I Gerard and most of it is worrying about you" she shouts
"I really can't be fucked with this right now Hayley" I shout back and storm out of the house. I take my mobile out of my pocket and dial Franks number.
"Hello?" Franks says
"Hi Frank its Gerard are you doing anything today?" I ask half hoping he's busy
"No why?" He says
"I wanted to meet up with you. I've had another argument with Hayley and I need to get away from the house for a while." I say
"Oh well if you like you could come to my place." He offers
"Sure that's great. Thanks" I say
"No problem see you soon" he replies
"See you soon" I say hanging up. I get into my car and drive the short journey to his house. I park my car and see that he's outside smoking. I get out and walk towards him. He is wearing green skinny jeans and a black shirt. A shiver crawls up my spine.
"Hey" he says with the cigarette in his mouth.
"Hi" I say. He leads me into his living room and we sit on the couch.
"What have you two been arguing about this time?" He asks stubbing out his cigarette in an ashtray.
"I've had a lot to think about lately and I've been distant. She's complaining about me not wanting to do anything with her anymore." I reply. I look at the cast on his arm and see there are drawings on it.
"What have you been thinking about so much then?" He asks. I so badly want to yell to him that he is all I have been thinking about.
"I don't think I love her anymore." I say hanging my head.
"So who do you love?" Frank asks looking at me with those big brown eyes.
"You" I reply before I can stop myself. Frank looks at me in amazement.
"I-i think...I feel the same way" he replies. He brings his healthy arm to my face and strokes it. This sends floods of electricity through me. He brings his face closer to mine and we brush each others lips. Butterflies fill my stomach as I lean in. Our lips connect and I am flooded with passion. This feels so good and there is nothing missing at all. I pull him closer to me and play with his hair. I've never felt so complete in my life. Frank pulls away and looks at me.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks and instead of talking I pull him back and kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I only got half of this chapter up earlier I had to go to a party. Its almost 4:00 in the morning and I stayed up to get this chapter done.
I really need some comments guys. I need to know if you think its good or not or if there is anything in particular you want me to do in the story. Also please let me know if there are any typing errors that I might have missed.
Well going to sleep now.
Comment + subscribe please x x love you all