Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look to see Frank snuggled up against my chest. I move awkwardly to get the phone out of my pocket.
"Hello" I say trying not to wake up Frank.
"Hey baby. Listen I'm sorry about earlier where are you?" Says Hayley
"I'm at Franks. I'll be home in a while I'm helping him move furniture because of his arm." I reply managing to come up with a good excuse.
"Ok. Love you." She says.
"Love you." I reply not meaning the words. I hang up and put the phone back in my pocket. What am I doing. I can't break her heart. A hand comes too my face. Frank looks at me with eyes full of love. He sees how much this is killing me having to lie to her.
"Its going to be ok baby." He says scooting closer so he doesn't fall off the couch.
"I don't know if I can do this Frankie. She needs me." I say sitting up and burying my hands in my face. Its been 2 months since the whole affair started and the stress is really getting too much. Frank sits up and rubs my back.
"You want coffee?" He asks. I look up and smile.
"That would be great." I say and Frank smiles. Oh god his smile makes me want to pass out. I grab him by his shirt and pull him towards me.
"Fuck the coffee" I say lifting him and taking him up to the bedroom.
***********************************
We are both completely naked and kissing each other passionately. Frank is on top of me. Our lips part and he moves down my body. I close my eyes when I feel his mouth around me. This feels amazing.
"Oh Frankie..." I say moving my hand to his hair and playing with it. His head bobs up and down. I'm so close to coming. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.
"Frankie... Move I'm gonna..." I almost whisper. Frank pulls away just as I let go. I pull him back up towards me and kiss him. We roll over so that now I am on top of him. I move down his body and start sucking. Frank squirms in pleasure and groans.
"Sweet Jesus...Gee...Gee...GEEEEEE!" Franks yells. I pull away just in time for him to come. I roll onto my back and look at Frank. He has his eyes closed and he is biting his lip.
"Did you enjoy that baby?" I ask. Frank opens his eyes and moves to rest his head on my chest.
"Yes." He says and closes his eyes. I pull the duvet over us. I'll just say to Hayley I had a drink and stayed here. Well at least some of it is true.
******************************
When I get home Hayley is in the kitchen. She doesn't look good. I rush to her.
"What's wrong." I ask feeling guilty about leaving her.
"Nothings wrong baby. I have something to tell you." She says taking hold of my hands. Fuck she knows. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "You're going to be a daddy." She finishes. My jaw drops open. I'm going to be a... Daddy. I place a hand on Hayleys stomach.
"H-How far gone are you?" I ask
"Only a month." She replies. Just then I remember I had invited Frank over. Fuck.
"Um...I invited Frank over tonight. Do you mind?" I say feeling so so guilty.
"No I'm going to my mothers anyway." She replies.
************************
Frank is sitting on the sofa and I'm across from him. Hayley left ages ago and I'm about to say the hardest thing ever.
"Frank...I need to tell you something" I say through misty eyes.
"What is is Gee" he says smiling
"Hayleys pregnant." I say."We can't be together anymore" I splutter through tears.
"W-what?" Franks asks his oh so beautiful smile disappearing."I thought you loved me..."
"I do I really do. I-" my legs give way and I fall too the floor. Frank comes over and kneels in front of me. I want to tell him I'm sorry and that I can't bear loosing him but my sobs are preventing me from doing that.
"Please don't do this. I-I'd be nothing without you." He weeps
"I'm sorry. Please don't make this any harder than it already is." I manage through sobs. By this point I'm shaking hysterically. Frank looks at me with tear filled eyes.
"Please don't leave me." He barley even whispers. I can't take his heartbreak anymore so I bring him into a hug. The next thing I know we are kissing. The whole world around me disappears. How could I even think of letting this man go. I can't live without him. His tounge touches mines and our lips move
"What the fuck is going on here?" I jump away from Frank to see Hayley at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! So much drama. Well that's this chapter done also I finished the last chapter so check it out if you haven't read it already.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Comment + Subscribe x x