Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 6

My head is absolutely killing me. Frank is peacefully sleeping next to me. I can't believe I let myself do this too him. He's too busy worrying about me and not bothering to think of himself. I try to get up without waking Frank but I fail miserably. He opens his eyes as soon as I move. He looks around and rubs his eyes. Then he looks at me and smiles. I smile back.
"Hey" he says sitting up.
"Hey." I sit down and look at this beautiful man in front of me. I put my hand on his face and he places his on top.
"Do you want to go have a shower and I'll wash your clothes for you." He asks. I nod and get up. I go upstairs to the bathroom and take off my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror. The graze is bigger than I thought. I also have bruises all over my body. I sigh and step into the shower. I turn it on and go under. At first its freezing but eventually it heats up. The graze stings a lot. I clean my aching body as best as I can. I get out and see that Frank has taken my clothes. I dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist. I hope he's made coffee.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen and this man must be from heaven because he has made me coffee. I sit at the kitchen table and sip on the drink. Before I know it I've finished the coffee. I get up to put it in the sink when Frank walks in. He looks in horror at the state of my body. He comes over and lightly touches the bruises.
"I'm sorry Gerard. I should have found you sooner." Frank says running his hand through his hair. I take a step closer and hug him tightly.
"Its not your fault baby. Don't worry about it." I say kissing his head. We stand there for a long time. I think Frank is on the verge of sleeping. We move at the sound of my phone ringing. I rush through to the living room and answer is.
"Hey Mikey." I say cheerfully.
"Gerard you need to come to your house." He says not a hint of happiness in his voice.
"Why?" I say worried.
"Just hurry." He says hanging up. I run to the kitchen to see Frank taking my clothes out of the dryer.
"I need to get home." I say taking my clothes from him. I turn away from him and start putting them on. I don't really care if he sees anything he's seen it before anyway.
"Do you want me to come?" he asks when I turn back round.
"Probably best not to but I'll be back as soon as I can." I say kissing him quickly.
"Take my car." He says breathlessly. I go into the living room and get the car keys from the table.

Fifteen minutes later I am standing outside my house and there are cops everywhere. Fuck. I run up to Mikey who is standing in the driveway. He looks distraught. I turn to see my mother, Hayleys mother and my father. Both women are crying and my father looks at me shamefully. I run into the house before anyone can stop me. I run upstairs into the bedroom and nothing could prepare me for what I saw next. I drop to my knees. There is blood everywhere and Hayleys lifeless body lies on the bed. This is all my fault and I feel sick. A cop comes up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder. I stand up and walk slowly away. Once we are outside I get flooded with questions. One of them sticks out most though.
"Is there anything we need to know about Hayley." One of them ask. I try my best to stop crying and answer the question.
"She was pregnant...a month gone." I say and again fall to my knees. I haven't only lost Hayley I've lost my baby. Fuck what have I done. Hayleys mother sees me and storms over.
"You fucking bastard. This is all your fault. You and your fucking boyfriend. She caught you two together and it killed her. Yeah she told me everything before she...before she..." She says. I look at my parents for some help but they look at me in disgust.
"Mom...Dad" I say.
"Don't call us that Gerard. You are no longer our son." My father says. I get up and look at him in th eye. I look at Mikey. He doesn't know what to do. I am clearly not wanted any more so I get back into the car and drive back to Franks. I'm a wreck by the time I get there.
I burst through the door and run to the bathroom. I throw up. Frank comes into the bathroom.
"Go away Frank. You don't need to see this." I say through tears. He doesn't listen and kneels beside me. He keeps my hair from my face and rubs my back as I throw up more.

It feels like I've been sitting here for hours when I actually feel like I'm not going to puke anymore. I get up and wash my mouth out. Frank flushes the toilet and puts bleach in it. I look at myself in the mirror. I look terrible. I feel a hand on my back.
"Frank. Hayley...Hayley killed herself." I say crying again. My tears fall into the sink. Frank is silent. I walk through into the bedroom and lie on the bed. My tears soak the pillow. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Frank comes into the room and looks at me. He comes over and starts to take off my shoes. Then he takes off my jacket. He pulls the duvet over me and starts to walk away.
"Frankie." He turns."Hold me." I say. He walks back and climbs in beside me. I bury my face into his neck as his arms wrap round my body. For the second time I cry myself to sleep in Franks arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is really depressing. Hope you liked it though. Please leave comments I want to know what you would like me to do.

Comment + Subscribe x x love you all