Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 8

FRANK POV!!!!

My head is swimming. Its been so long. I want more. Gerard moves my hair from my face and puts his hand back on my waist. I play with his hair. Fuck I need more. I deepen the kiss and place a hand on Gerards bare chest. I press our bodies together. Our breathing gets rough. I tug his hair and he moans. He squeezes my waist. More. I need more. Oh god. Oh god.
Suddenly I am falling to the ground. My bum hits the tiles with a thud. I look in horror at Gerard. He pushed me...HE FUCKING PUSHED ME!

Gerard looks at me with tearful eyes. He bring a fist to his mouth. He is full on crying. He bolts upstairs and then I hear him throwing up. Fuck what did I do. I get up from my sore ass and head upstairs. He is still throwing up when I get there. I try to open the door but he has locked it. I don't want to leave him so I sit on the floor and lean against the wall. Eventually he stops being sick and I hear him walking to the bed. Strangely I hear paper rustling. I can still hear him crying. I am so tired but I don't want to sleep in case he needs me. I decide to sing one of our favourite songs to keep me awake.
"Cause its nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon
You could cause you can so you do
Feeling so good just the way that we do
When its nine in the afternoon." I sing. Gerards cries have subsided into sniffles. I think of something to sing.
"You're not alone together we stand
I'll be by your side you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold and it feels like the end
There's no place to go you know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth so
Keep holding on
Cause you we'll make it through we'll make it through." I sing. i

I try my best to keep my eyes open but its just so hard. No I have to stay awake. I need to keep Gerard safe...

*******************************
I wake up to a strange yet familiar feeling over my shoulder. I also hear pencil on paper. I open my eyes to see I'm in bed. Gerard is beside me drawing and his arm is around my shoulder. I am so freaking confused right now. Gerard stops drawing and looks at me. He sees the confused look on my face.
"I um carried you in..." He says. I smile and turn onto my side. He outlines the scorpion tattoo on my neck with his finger. He looks away and continues drawing. He is drawing what looks like Hayley and she is holding a baby in her arms. I smile and look at his face. His tongue is sticking out of his mouth in concentration. He is colouring in Hayleys hair. I sigh. He really wanted that kid.
"I heard you singing." He says looking down and smiling. Fuck he's smiling again and it makes me wanna pass out.
"Gee why did you push me?" I ask. Its a question I've been dying to ask for ages. He sighs and places his drawing beside him.
"I got scared." He replies in a small voice.
"Scared of what baby."I ask
"I don't know to be honest." He replies. I decide to leave the conversation at that. I sit up and wince at the pain coming from my ass. Gerard sees this and is all over me in a second. He lifts up my shirt and gasps. He then starts to pull down my jeans.
"Gerard no." I try but he doesn't listen. He is now looking at my ass. He gasps even louder than before. I get up and go into the bathroom ignoring another pain. I look in the mirror and see that my back and ass is covered in bruises.
"Fuck." I say trying to get a better look.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall. I'm sorry baby. I'm so so sorry." He pleads.
"Forget it Gee I'm fine. I swear." I say pulling my jeans back up. He doesn't look convinced but let's it go. I walk back into the bedroom and sit back on the bed. Gerard sits beside me. I look at his now dry and extremely red hair. I run my hand through it. I've always loved his hair.
"I love you Gerard. Don't forget that." I say. He brings his hand to my face and half smiles.
"And I love you. Even though your only 4.8." He chuckles. He laughed. He actually laughed.
"Hey don't bring my height into this." I reply. My phone starts ringing and I take it out of my pocket and answer it.
"Hey mum." I say cheerfully.
"Frank we heard what happened between you and your...boyfriend." She says in disgust. All colour drains from my face. "And we no longer want you to be our son. Please don't try and contact us again."
"But mum-" I try but she hangs up. I put the phone on the bed and just stare at the wall. Why was the world so mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys this was going to be up way earlier but while I was writing it my brother closed the tab so I had to re write it. I hope you like it.
If you are wondering what songs Frank was singing they where "nine in the afternoon" by panic at the disco and "keep holding on" by avril lavinge.
Also are you liking Franks point of view?
Comment please I am really beginning to not want to write this anymore so please give me faith.
Love you all x x