Status: Work in Progress

Do you believe in Aliens?

One day a young boy by the name of Fox Bellows life made a signifigant change when a invention crafted by his father destroyed his home planet. Inventor Shirts Bellow a renound scientist known all throughout the planet other created a machine designed to bring rain to help the farmers of the planet, when something went horribly wrong. The schemaic of the machine were imperfect and when it was activated for the first time it caused a nearby asteroid field to become intertwined with the planet others grvatational field and cuased the asteroid to plummet into the planet. During the destruction shirts warned his Son new born child and wife to flee the planet as he warned the planetary defense force. He was never heard from again. But as the wife and child Fox and Frilly Bellow were held captive by a ship that had abducted them as they attemped to escape the captain of the ship a man by the name of Wolf Bellow had informed them of a secret double life that their father was carrying on and that he had kidnapped him to return him to his "true home" a planet inside of another dimension called Retho. With Mother and Child newborn stranded in space how will they survive on their own, what will become of Fox's Father and will they be able to find him in the vast Universe?