Status: Work in Progress

Do you believe in Aliens?

Chapter 1: A sleeping Planet and a snarling Wolf

It was a calm and sleepy evening on the quiet planet of other. The wind was blowing lightly and the grass on the ground that surrounded the grassland planet was blowing gracefully in the wind. The many farms bellow had either animals grazing in the field or Farmers herding their Animals into the barn. But high above these grassy plains in the sky was bright silver Ball was is the moon? Was it some kind of spaceship? It was neither for this floating silver ball was actually a colony that housed the many thinkers and scientist who spent their days pondering the galaxy huddled insde of what is known as the Otherian sphere. And as the many the scientist were asleep in their homes, some with famalies some without, One studious man was still awake. His name was Shirts Bellow.
The ever so adamant Scientist was hard at work crafting some sort of device.

"And with this the Farmers of the Otherian Plains will never have to worry about another Drought ever again! Haha I am a Genuis!" Said the scientist with a hearty laugh.

The Machine he was working on looked rather complex, it resembled a Satallite with a Reciever underneath it. Shirts was working dilligently and in all the noise as the hammers came down and the gears twisted, turned and hummed it awoke none other than young Fox Bellow the eldest Son of Shirts and Frilly Bellow.

Fox propped his head up out of his bed. and looked out the window noticing his Father on the patio of their floating home. With a yawn he says with a sleepy tone.

"I can't sleep is dad building again?"

Fox propped himself up out of his bed and went out on the patio in his fluffy pajamas. His father was so busy working that he was unaware of his Sons arrival.

"Dad what are you--"

Fox's father lets out a loud yelp that echoes through the nearly silent sleeping city of the Otherian sphere.

"Goodness gracious my boy! You nearly startled me out of my lab coat!"

"Yes well your noise dad is waking me out of my pajams...What are you doing out here dad?"

Fox's Father gestures for Fox to follow him. Fox does as he is told and touches the cold metal of the device looking at all of the gizmos and gadgets proturding from the object. Shirts grabs a rag from out of his pocket and wipes the grease and oil from his hands. He clears his throath and begins to speak.

"Tell me my son" He places his hands around his son's shoulders. "Have you been paying attention to the weather."

Fox shrugs his dad's hand off of him. and looks to his dad with a nod.

"Well yeah, There's a big drought going on down in the Otherian plains. Right?"

"Exactly!" His father says clenching hsi fist and holding them up to his face with great excitment.
Shirts places his hand around his sons neck once more and then points to the machine.

"Now tell me my boy what exactly do think this machine was designed for." H whispers to his son.

"Dad let go of me." Fox says as he pushes his father away.

Shirts clears hsi throath once more.

"Sorry my boy, I tend to get exitced when I talk about ym inventions." He circles the machine parading around it marching in his step.

"You see this is a weather control device and I'm going to use it to bring rain to the people of the otherian plains so they will never have another drought such as this ever again!"

Fox crosses his arms looking impressed.

"Bravo, dad yet another brilliant Idea!"

"Now then my boy join me as we make history!" Shirts places his hand on the lever. "Quickly my boy go grab the lever on the other side of the machine!"

Fox walks over to the lever on the opposite side of the machine.

"Now then my boy join me as we make history!"

The two of them pull at the evers and activate the machine. A thin laser beam is quickly shot into the sky and there is a pause for a moment and then in a short instance rain begins to pour down onto the patio.

"I'm a genuis my boy we've done it!"

Fox starts to scamper and frolic in the rain. Shortly after his father joins in, the two of them jumping around like a bunch of children playing in the rain.

As the two revel in their triumph Frilly Fox's mother comes out of their home in a blue and white plaid night gown. Holding a book in her hand, she yawns as she looks out at the two of them, seeing their amusement she giggles to herself.

"What exactly are you two geniuses doing?" She says still giggling to herself.

Shirts runs over to his wife and kisses her on the lips.

"Oh my shirts not in front of the boy."

Fox smiles happily seeing his mother and calling out her name laughing and giggling like a child.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Dad did something cool!"

He runs over to her and grabs the end of her dress as he gives her a hug and they all share a warm family embrace for a brief moment.

Frilly then break the hug for a moment and kisses Fox on the top of the head.

"Oh did he now!" She says as she pats his head.

"Yeah it's a--"

Just as Fox was about to finish his sentence a Wolf howl was heard echoing in the distance Fox and his family members look up as they see a massive space ship looming menacingly over head!

A frightened Fox Bellow looks to his father with fear in his eyes and panic in his voice.

"Dad what is that thing! Are those some kind of Aliens!"

"No something far worse..."

As the ship passes overhead the family watches fearful of these unknown Alien Invaders. But as the ship passes over head Fox's Father Shirts looks down and clenches his fist. And mutters to himself.

"Wolf, you have returned..."