Status: Work in Progress

Do you believe in Aliens?

Chapter 2: A Snarling Wolf

As the ship continues to pass through the Otherian sphere a fearful Fox clings to his mothers Dress, worried for himself and his family.

"Frilly I'm going to need you to takt Fox and the baby and get out of here!" Shirts commands.

"But what about you!" Frilly said with a sound of cocern in her voice.

"I need to warn the mayor of this disaster he'll need me in order to combat these invaders! My technology may be the only defense against whomever these invaders are! But you need to leave now!" Shirts informs her.

Frilly hesitantly agrees, but not before giving her husbnd a kiss goodbye. Afterwrds she heads indoors and tells fox to get dressed and meet her downstairs in their emergency hangar. Fox nods his head. He makes his way to his bedroom and quickly changes clothes. As he finishes changing his shirts he sees his father board a hover vehicle.He heads off fox appears saddened since he was not given a porper chance to sya goodbye to his father. Shaking his head Fox exits his room and heads towards a sceret elevator that leads to an underground Hangar, as fox emerges at the bottom floor he enters the enourmous hangar which stores a large Airship and 2 small jets.

"Foxy there you are!" His mother calls out with a smile!

Fox sees his mother and runs over to her and gives her a hug. Frilly gives him a warm hig and then looks him in the eye with a smile.

"how can you be smiling at a time like this mom?" fox said with a perplexed look on his face.

"how can I not be! your momma is one tough cookie!"

"but the whole plaetn is in danger andw ere being invaded by aliens how can you still be smiling at a time like this!"

"Trust me Foxy where my family is from you learn to cope with tough situations!" She says with a giggle.

As frilly walks towards her ship She hears a large crash of Thudner form the outside. Enough to shake the hangar.

"Oh, I hope that didn't wake the baby..." She says looking back at the ship.

Frilly straightens out her blue and white headband and adjusts her dress as she kneels down and gets level to level with her son.

"Ok Foxy, I'm gonna need you to be a big boy and use those piloting skills your Daddy taught ya and use them to pilot that jet over there while mommy follows behind on the big ship. You think you can do that for me!" She says giving her son a wamr motherly smile.

The look on foxes face changes form one of perplexion and fear to that off confidence and courage.

"I'll do my best Mom!" Fox jokingly salutes his mother.

"That's my big boy!" She says as ashe kisses him on the forehead.

Frilly then hears the baby cry she turns around and heads into the ship tend to him.

"I'm going to go get your baby brother strapped in and prepare the airship for take off." She says as she enters the ship giving her son a thumbs up and raisng the ships entrance ramp.

Fox then heads over to one of the small jets and does a quick diagnostic to prepare it for take off.

After a few minutes, Fox speaks to his mother over the intercom.

"Mom are you ready for take off?" He asks.

"Ready Foxy!" She says over the communicator.

Fox slowly ignites the enigines causing a small jut of fire to emit form the end of the ship.

"Ready for take off!"

Fox launches himself into the air headed upward trying to exit the Otherian Atmosphere as his mother follows behind in the airship.

As the two escape the planet they have a brief conversation.

"Hey Mom, do you think Dad will be ok?" Fox asks worriedly over the intercom.

Frilly simply laughs, and then answers with much comfort and confidence.

"Your father is One tough cookie just like your momma Foxy! Where do you think I get it from! I love that man!"

"Even though he's a legendary scientist who abandoned his wife and child to go save this an obviously doomed planet when he could've easily left with us, possibly stranaidng us in he middle of empty space where will die of lack of oxygen in a matter of hours because we have no exact destination!" Fox blurts out in a speedy,squeaky and whiny voice.

"That's why I married him!" She says with a chipper tone.

Meanwhile somewhere on planet other. Shirts was just arriving outside the Otherian planetary offcials office. Speaking into a walkie talkie device disguised as a watch. He speaks to an unknown individual.

"Prepare the I.R.P for my son." Shirts says.

"Affirmative Sir, We'll be expecting him soon?"

"He should be arriving on planet Tavaris very shortly."