Status: Work in Progress

Do you believe in Aliens?

Chapter 3: Wolf Bane

As Frilly and Fox escape into space they take a glance back at their as they watch as the ship crashes through the Otherian Plains sending the Otherian spshere crashing into the Otherian plains causing a massive explosion visible form space.

Frilly watches out the back window and clasps her hands together secretly praying for the safety of her sister. A small tremor of the explosion can be heard as they escape the atmosphere. Fox's ship rattles but only slightly. He turns on his intercom and then speaks through it to his mother who listens in on a headset.

"Mom! I felt something what was that! Did something happen on Other! Mom answer me!" Fox yells with a slighlt panic in his voice.

"Fox don't panic, but yes something did happen...the Otherian shpere it, it touched down on the plains."

"Oh no! Aunt Lilly!"

"Fox don't worry about that now! Listen to me...it is absolutly imperative that you remain calm in this situation. We can't afford your flying to be off kilter here. This ship is pretty large and One wrong move and this thing could drag us both down. So please be easy alright." Frilly says as she holds her hand to the headset and coninues looking out at the planet as they move further and further away from it.

Frilly grits her teeth concerned for her husbands safety.

Fox takes a deep breath and nods to himself.

"Ok mom, I 'll keep flying, but just where exactly are we going...?" He asks with confusion.

Frilly who now takes a seat on a matress looks down not hearing her son's question.

"Hey, mom are you there." There's a slight static.

Frilly's head shoots up.

"Oh I'm sorry Foxy what did you ask."

"I said where are we going...?" He asks as he flips a few switches.

She sighs,

"To be honest honey...I really don't know. How about this. stop the ship and we can--"

All of a sudden Frilly gets a strange chill down her spine as her eyes briefly glow blue.

"Oh-no..."

"Mom, hey are you ok? Mom?" Fox asks as he taps the ends of his headset with his hands.

Just then a bright white light shines down on Fox.He shields his eyes, Then slowly he feels a vibration as the ship is pulled forward into the light.

"I Think something has a hold of the ship."

Looming overhead was a ship similat to the one seen down on Other but much more grandiose and lager. A menacing space craft with a design that could intimidate even the bravest of pilots. Soon a bright light enguls Frillys space craft as well. And both ships are slowly brough into the ship from tractor beams emmiting from the ship.

meanwhile as Frilly and Fox's ships are being pulled into bay two low ranked soldiers aboard the ship watch as it ensues, looking rather relaxed and calm as are seen casually leaning against the window drinking coffee.

"Hey scout #1 look we caught a ship!" scout #2 states holding his coffe in hand.

"Hey why'd you call me that?" Scout #1 asks.

"Well what else am I supposed to call you the guy who wrote the book never gave us proper names."

"Well why not, aren't we an integral part of the book series just like everyone else." scout #1 asked.

"Not really no, you see Scout #1 were minor characters we play no vital role in the actual series itself therefore we remain nameless because of our lack of plot based importance." Scout #2 explains.

"But what about right now isn't what were saying an important part to the plot."
Scout #1 points out.

Scout #2 takes a sip of his coffe and stirs his drink.

"Again, no what part of non integral characters aren't you getting." Scout #2 replies.

"I'm simply trying to make sense of our position within the story."

"Hey man I'm jus happy to be included as a chracter think of how rare an opportunity this is out of all the dozens of other scouts aboard this ship the author picked us to be characters."

"You know your right! We may not be important but at least were characters."

"I'll drink to that!" Scout #2 jubillantly replies!

The two clash their coffe mugs together and laugh for a moment.

"Hey Scout #2"

"Yeah Scout #1"

"Where'd we get this coffee from."

"heh ya know, I have absolutely no idea." Scout #1 chuckles.