The Doctor and his friend

Reality Sucks

By 4 AM I was able to sit on my own. I was still crying and I still hadn’t talked to Keith. I knew I wouldn’t be able to even dial his number, nor look at the lock screen of my iPhone, which showed a picture of me and Keith on Bali. We met there, he proposed there and we married there. Everything about my birthplace annoyed me now. It took Matt another hour to make me stop crying, so he could at least talk to me. I decided to take a shower and change into something more comfortable. Matt had offered to stay here, but I told him that I needed to be on my own for some time. It was 6AM when my mood had changed from total depression and angst into anger. By now I hated Keith for what he had done. The only solution to get this anger away was either to kill Keith or go to the gym and listen to some heavy music. And since I didn’t want trouble I decided to go to the gym.
I was about to leave when someone opened the door. “Keith.” My eyes burned into his. I clenched my fists. “What do you want here?” my voice was cold, but full of anger and sadness and all this stuff. “I wanted to explain…” he started, but I was to angry to listen “Listen Keith, I’m done with this. Enough that you did whatever you did with this girl, but it broke my heart that you told me, you were helping people in India. I trusted you. I believed you were a good guy, but you lied. I want you to give me your key and leave. Right now.” On the outside I must have sounded confident and strong, but that was the anger inside me. My inside looked like a battlefield. I felt destroyed, angry and sad. I wanted to lock myself up and cry. I wanted to chock Keith and stab him with a knife and cut him into pieces and feed him to our puppy. “Jasey…I…” Keith started again. “I think it’s better if you would leave now, Keith. You can call me if you have a flat or something, so I can send you the papers. I don’t want to see you here again, okay.” Keith's eyes changed from one second to another “How do you think you are? I did all this for you! For us! And you kick it with your feet.” He threw the key past me into the flat and left.
He left me standing in the door way. I felt like crying, but I promised myself to not cry about Keith. I finished that in the night. He had hurt me enough. I didn’t need that anymore. I never wanted to be hurt again. I was finished with all this stuff. The love of my life lied to me and broke my heart and myself. I felt like I was a shadow of myself. Lost, scared and hurt. Maybe a little bit ashamed of myself, for letting all these things happen. All that only pushed my anger.
My trainer said that never had been better then these days. I spent a good two hours in the gym, before I went to shower and change into the things I brought, since I didn’t wanted to show up in my sweaty gym clothes on set. And to be honest it would be kinda disgusting as well.
I quickly made my way out of the gym, just to be greeted by a huge mass of photographers and reporters, who all asked me the same questions. I ignored them and called for a cab. I told the driver my destination and pulled out my mobile. I had three new messages from my agent, one from John, another one from Matt and to my surprise one from my mother.
Mom 6:15 : Is it true what they wrote about you in the sun?
Matt 6:20 : Feeling better then tonight?
John 6:21 : If it’s true what’s around the news I’m sorry for you sometimes you just want to kill them, right. Matt told me that you were pretty down last night, hope you're better.
Dan: 6:23 : I guess you’ve heard it. Do you already have plans??
Dan: 6:30 : Jasey you gotta answer me
Dan: 7:05 :that’s typically you. Hope I can catch up with you on set.

I decided to call my mom later this day and talk to the rest on set. Soon the fronts of the buildings disappeared and changed into smaller suburban one family houses. We even passed Enfield until we reached World’s End. Literally. The cabbie stopped at the beginning of a small street. “Can’t drive any further. They’re shooting something here. A TV show, with this…girl…what was her name? She’s all over the news today. My daughter looks up to her and was totally upset when she heard that her partner cheated on her.” She cabbie spoke with what I identified as a Sheffield accent. “Her name is Jasey Beckett.” I spoke quietly, with my very own Sheffield-Australian-Italian accent.

*„Welcome aboard.“ Jack said and laughed.
The Doctor shook his head “We don’t need help.”
“What if I decided to come with you anyways.” Carly answered and crossed her arms in front of her chest.
“That’s exactly what I need now.” The Doctor shook his head and started to walked around in the TARDIS.
Carly turned her back and started to walk towards the door.
“Hey, hey hey…don’t listen to him. He’s talking rubbish. He knows that he needs you, but he doesn’t want to admit it.” Jack said, so quiet that only Carly could hear it.
“I never said, that I’m leaving.” Carly smirked.
Jack seemed to know what Carly meant and let her leave. The blonde girl made her way back towards the old house she lived in. She had lived there since she could remember. In a record time Carly sprinted up the stairs and into her room.
“CARLY! CARLY! STOP!” it was the Doctors voice that sounded up to Carly. She stopped in front of the door. “What?” she turned around. “Let me go in first. Maybe we were just a little too early.” The Doctor said and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. He opened the door and looked inside. Carly stood on her tiptoes to look over the Doctors shoulder. All she could see was a weird looking robot.
“Oh no.” he started and walked around the robot “What are you doing here?” he asked towards the robot. “It’s deactivated.” He stated and walked around to search for a window. He found one shouted for Jack.

"What for the bloody hell is that?" Carly asked and looked at the Doctor.

"This is a Dalek." the Doctor said "The thing I hate the most."

Out of nowhere it made a noise and then a computer voice said "EXTERMINATE!"*