The Doctor and his friend

Stop hiding, start fighting

Nevertheless I mentally broken. I was exhausted and felt crappy. Okay I had just thrown out my husband for a year. I never thought that we would have a fight or even break up. I always thought Keith was that guy. I had met him five years ago and fell for him right from the spot. Keith had opened me. I used to lie and all, just to hide myself from everyone and everything. I used my acting to hide. I never wanted to be seen, but Keith changed me. I started to be more open and confident about who I was and what I did. He even convinced me to go to the casting for Doctor Who. Otherwise I would still be in ‘some’ play. Just a role of many. But here I was the companion. That one person beside the Doctor. I was so into my thinking that I didn’t even notice the rain falling from the sky. One the sound of the thunder made my jump up. I quickly ran over to the house, my feet sinking into the feet lawn step for step. I slipped through the door, to be greeted by the whole filming crew, laughing about how stupid I looked when I ran through the rain.
“You looked like a crippled penguin.” John laughed. Walked over to hug him. Wrapping my wet arms tightly around him. Someone handed me a cup of tea and a towel. I made my way through the house towards the front door. John was right behind me. I quickly rushed through the rain, towards the van. I quickly changed into my own clothes before stepping out of the van, just to pushed back in by Matt.
“It’s raining, shall I drive you home?” he asked, before he disappeared behind the door to the changing room.

“Thank you.” I said.
Matt returned and we made our way towards his car.
“Why do you do all this?” I asked while we were walking.
“You’re my friend. I want to help you that’s it.” Matt answered. I smiled and climbed into the car. We started driving. The drive back took us a good half hour. Matt walked me up to my flat and I gave him a quick hug.
I slipped through my door and was greeted by the little puppy I had missed so much. I petted Berties head and walked up to my bedroom. I slipped through the door into the bathroom to get a quick shower. While the water boiled up I went back to feed the dachshund puppy that was squealing downstairs. I sprinted back up and into the shower. The hot water was more than relaxing on my stressed muscles. I quickly washed my hair and body and stepped out of the shower. I warped myself into a towel and blow dried my hair. I pulled out an old shirt and some pants and slipped them on. I hopped down the stairs and plopped down on the sofa, Bertie next to me. I cuddled into a cover and decided to watch some movie. I ended up watching all Harry Potter movies in a row until i fell asleep with in the fourth movie.
The beeping of my mobile woke me up. I had slept for two hours as Dan told me later. Dan also told me that he had found a lawyer and that they would come over later this day. I started to clean up all the mess I had made. I was just finished with doing the bed when I heard a knock at the door. I sprinted down the stairs and rushed past an old vase, which crushed down to the floor and broke into a million of little pieces. “JASEY?! Are you alright?” I heard Dan from behind the door. I quickly opened the door, to let my guests in before I excused myself to gather the splinters from the floor.
I returned to the dining room where I had left Dan and Mr. McCormack, the lawyer he had found. A specialist for celebrity divorces. I hated to say this, but I wanted it to go by as quick and painless as possible. Mr. McCormack suggested going to court and accusing Keith due to adultery, which I welcomed with open arms, since I wanted him to feel my pain. I knew it would be easy to get him sued for what he did, but the tough part was me. I had to force myself to do it, to ignore what everyone said. I needed to forget him. No. Matter. What. McCormack had already brought the papers and I only had to sign them. I told him that I would do it later this day guided them towards the door.
I was now forced to deal with myself again. I quickly washed the coffee dishes and started to pack away the pictures of Keith and me. Even though every picture meant so much to me, it was a throbbing pain in my heart to see them all the time. I was in the middle of throwing Keiths stuff into trash bags when my phone ringed. “Unknown. For the bloody mother of god, there’s really someone I don’t know?!” I muttered towards Bertram on the bed and picked up.
“Aye?”
“Basey?” the voice asked.
“Lex?” I asked in return.
“It’s me!” he suddenly yelled out of nowhere. Showing me that I was right with my prediction. This was Alex, my fucking best friend. We used to stick together when we were younger. We almost lived together. Easy, we were like siblings. Until the day they moved to America. My parents decided that we would move to Sheffield and I barley saw him from that day on.
“Alex you...holy mother I’ve missed ya.” I said with glee in my eyes.
“Basey listen, can you give me a ride? I lost myself and the guys and I thought since you live here and we haven’t seen each other in quite a time I couldn’t ask you before I call me a cab.”
“Where are you?” I asked already sprinting down the stairs to pick my best one.
“Kingly somewhat street.” He muttered, slightly upset.
“Walk. Not that far. Go left onto Carnaby and wait there. I’ll pick you up there. . See you in a bit.” I spoke and hung up before I put the leash on Bertie and took him on my arm.
I reached the street and could already see a silhouette appear at the end of the street. Bertie was already barking like he had gone mental. Within blinks I was embracing my best friend in a hug.
“Shall I kick that assholes ass for you?” Alex asked after I had told him the recent events.
“My lawyer is already doing that, but thanks.” I answered and hugged him.
“Good, but you know, if you need anything, I’m there. I’d even come over from America for you, okay?” he made clear and I just nodded.
I never had a friend like Alex and thought I never would have anyone else that could mean that much to me. I cuddled into him and fell asleep soon after we started watching the rest of the Harry Potter movies. It was the first time in a while I slept the night through, before I awoke in the morning, still in Alexs arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note:
Basey is a nickname Jasey got from Alex when they were younger. It's basically a combinition of her last name Beckett and her first name Jasey. As explained they're best friends and stuff. In case you didn't quite get the joke behind that, All Time Low have a song called Jasey Rae, which inspired me to bring Alex into the game.
Next Chap. will be setted only in the Doctor Who world.

Jasey