Status: in progress

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Actions Speak Louder I

Tony’s pov
We had just boarded the tour bus , it was pretty cold .
Mike and Jaime were watching some movies on the plasma TV, meanwhile, Vic and I were in the backroom trying to figure out a new song .
“Hey Vic how is this?” I asked, and then played a riff.
“Hey I like it!” replied Vic smiling
I smiled.
Ring … Ring! “Hey man I got to take this call” says Vic frantically
“Okay,” I shake my head; I know it’s his horrible girlfriend.
She is such a bitch she never returns his calls and all she does is point out Vic’s flaws. I just hate how she makes him feel, he is always so depressed after, he usually wants to be left alone. I sometimes wonder why he is even still with her, she has cheated on him twice already and he forgave her.
-80 minutes later-
Vic is sobbing.
I run up to him, everyone is asleep on the bus, except me.
“Are you okay?”
He just shakes his head and lies on his bunk.
I sit on his bunk and I pat his back, he sits up.
He finally caught his breath
“Well it turns up she called to tell me that it’s over, and that she was cheating me. She left me for the other guy...,” Vic says quietly crying.
Poor Vic he is so vulnerable, I place my finger on his tear and gently rub it away. I then give him a long warm hug.
We then separate Vic is just sitting there, we are staring at each other.
I look at his lips they look so soft and inviting. He is staring right back at me seeming slightly confused and displaced. I can still see the sorrow in his eyes; I want to rid of him those feelings. I then come closer to his face and I place my Lips on his lips. To my surprise hr kisses me back I place my arms around him and pull him down on his bunk .We keep kissing passionately I then allowed him to enter his tongue into my mouth. I bring my arms inside his shirt and I begin to feel his warmth, Vic slightly moans softly.
We then pull each other apart,
“Whoa what are we doing!?” Vic says.
“I don’t even know?” I reply
“I’ve got to admit that was pretty thrilling, but I’ve got to think some things through,” Vic says.
“Same here,” I reply as I awkwardly leave to lie in my bunk.
Wtf just happened I thought, I always cared so much about Vic , I had feelings for him , but I never really thought about anything like this would happen.
I rethought about the kiss and it was in fact quite wonderful, I wanted more.
~Vic POV~
I have never been more confused in my life.
I went from getting dumped by my girlfriend and feeling horrible, to making out passionately with one of my closest guy friends.
To be honest Tony was a great kisser; his lips were so soft he was so warm, and nice.
The complete opposite of my girlfriend. Wait I can’t be gay, though, or can I?
Ok not gay but I definably have feelings for Tony; I wish I was lying with him in his bunk.
I wanted him to comfort me.
I think we had to talk out what happened.
Now seemed like a good time, so I walked to his bunk.
“Hey tony are you awake?”
“Yeah I am.”
“Can we talk?”I asked”
“Sure thing.”
We went to the back of the bus
“About what happened, I really liked it, I think I like you.
“Me too,” replied Tony
“Uhh should we date or something?”
“I want to but I’ve never dated a dude before “said Tony
“Well let’s try friends with benefits,” Vic suggests.
….
♠ ♠ ♠
First story I've ever written , so that is why it sucks.
Please review & i'll continue