Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

What do I do when;

 Image
"Oscar, I'm sorry. Don't yell at me! We can go in a second, okay?" Kennedy pulled on my arm, as he whined at me over and over. I was blatantly ignoring him, but he didn't seem to get this fact. To be honest, Kennedy was beginning to annoy me. I know that wasn't his intention but I was so close to yelling at him sooner or later. 

After what happened with Kennedy, it's been a little awkward being around him. I wanted to pretend that everything was the same, that nothing had changed because of what he had tried to do. I was sure he could see straight through me though, he always could. 

How was I supposed to act about this? My best friend, the boy I've known for as long as I can remember tried to kiss me. Well, it wasn't exactly tried, he did kiss me. I just didn't know what to do about it. 

Usually, I'd have someone to talk to about this, but because Kennedy was the source of all this chaos, I was left alone without any help from someone closer to me.

 If Kennedy had noticed the difference in my behavior, he would have noted on it by now. Instead, he's acting like this is normal for the both of us, that this sudden affection coming from him wasn't any different from before. 

I might have been gay but that didn't mean I needed my best friend clinging to me like that. I didn't like Kennedy that way.

For once in a very long time (or probably never knowing my record) we were late for school. I know for a fact that I've never been tardy. I was always a punctual person.

 Although, because of everything that has been happening, I haven't been in the right mind set. Kennedy wasn't helping me right at that moment either. He was taking a long time to find all the stuff he needed. I had been round his house for ages now. 

I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow. "Would you please hurry up. I can practically here our Biology teacher shouting at us in that awful accent, already." 

I grimaced, wanting to leave before anything like that came true. Our Biology tutor was a spitter, he couldn't speak without saliva flying out of his mouth. Ew, that wasn't nice whatsoever. 

Kennedy waved a hand at me, digging around the huge pile of clothes placed messily on his bedroom floor. I hadn't the foggiest idea exactly what he was searching for, but he wasn't going to leave until he found it. I heard him give a strangled cry before grabbing me by the arm and pulling me forwards. 

"Help me search for it," he demanded. 

I rolled my eyes. "And exactly what am I searching for?" 

Kennedy looked at me like I was an idiot (which I am obviously not, if anyone is an idiot here, it was him) before sighing and shaking his head. 

"My phone is in that stupid pile, it must be in there because it is no where else in this room," he pointed to the clothes pile. 

I decided to be a nice person for once and help him even if his request was plain ridiculous and his phone wasn't that important in the slightest.

 I crouched down and gathered all of the clothes together in my hands, I stood back up, throwing them on top of Kennedy, who's lip quirked with annoyance. The phone hit his head with the falling clothes as he caught it but glared at me. 

"There. So can we go now?" I asked impatiently.

He smirked at me and shook his head. I knew then that I was in the greatest danger ever possible. His hands suddenly tickled my sides as I burst out laughing, unable to control the hysterics coming out of me. I tried to stop his hands by pushing them off me but he just took this chance to tickle the back of my neck where I am the most ticklish. 

Without further ado, I hit him on the shoulder as he staggered backwards his stupid tickling hands away from me. 

"You, silly Oscar." He did that annoying thing where he'd mess my hair and make it look like a birds nest. "You are the most annoying boy I have ever met." 

Oh, that was rich coming from Kennedy. I'm annoying? He definitely wouldn't be saying that if  he met himself. Kennedy is extremely annoying, but in a good way of course.

I stuck my tongue out. "Oh don't lie, I'm totally lovable." 

That was the wrong word choice. Don't say words that involve 'love' around Kennedy right now, who knows what could happen. 

He didn't seem to look too much into this, but there was a trace of a cocky smirk at the corner of his lips. Taking a deep breath, Kennedy grabbed my backpack that was currently resting on my back as he dragged me away in the strangest manner. 

"What the fuck, Kennedy?" I yelled at him. 

The idiot just laughed at me before letting go of the backpack. I fell backwards, nearly falling to the floor before Kennedy caught me. 

"What would you do without me, huh?" he grinned. 

Funny, I was sure what just happened now was because Kennedy had let go of my backpack causing me to nearly fall. He is really starting to piss me off.

Image


I stared up at the notice board outside of the library with disbelief wondering exactly I was going to do because of this particular problem. 

Unfortunately, the library was deciding to close for today meaning that Francis and I couldn't have our regular tutoring session. Only a few weeks ago, I may have been happy about that but now I kind of resented that letter with the words: closed all over it. 

I hadn't spoken to Francis yet since what happened. Although, I haven't exactly had the chance to do so. Francis was just not around for me to talk to, especially when I needed some answers from him. 

Another Wednesday and it was only a week until an English Literature exam that both Francis and I had. I knew for certain that he would do better in it, he had improved greatly over the course of our tutoring sessions. In that way, I was quite proud of him, almost like a real teacher. 

Francis was supposed to meet me outside the library in five minutes, but because it was closed I didn't really have a clue on what we should do. I saw him this way, so I decided to spare him from walking any further as I ran up to him. 

"The library is shut," I told him, "Do you want to go somewhere else?" 

He stopped in his tracks and shrugged. "Yeah sure. What about your house then?" 

Did I mention that Francis just seemed to give some sort of aura, I couldn't explain exactly what it was but Francis had changed in my eye. I just didn't know how. 

My sister was at a dance class until 8PM and my parents were both at work, I didn't see why we couldn't do tutoring there. 

"Alright then, my house it is," I beamed. 

Francis suddenly grew uncomfortable. "Kennedy won't be there, will he?" 

I narrowed my eyes at him, what would it matter if Kennedy was there? He wasn't, but still. I couldn't believe that the two of them had fallen out, I was sure they were quite close at one stage. I didn't understand what happened for them to be so wary around each other. I really didn't like being in the middle of it. 

I decided not to question Francis on it, he probably wouldn't give me a legit answer anyway. 

"No, he won't," I answered. 

Francis sighed becoming more relaxed as a huge smile enveloped his face. "Perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter...
But the next one will be definitely worth it!
I added names onto the pages just to make sure that it doesn't get confusing ;)

Dying Rose
IceDeath.
trixcereal
VenomCybertron-_-
xXCan'tWakeUpXx
Kade Holloway.
forever;yours
Rae M Wakefield
Hot Chelle Rae[x2]
thisxchicksxnotxokay
imperfecktion
LaRawra!
DoYouEvenCare?
ElyRae
anna is shameless

xo <3 love you all for commenting.
Comment&Subscribe?
Don't be a silent reader ;)

Something may happen between Carson and Kennedy.
I say no more.

Until next time! ;)